The two 120mm 15 LED front fans and 1 x 120mm 4 LED rear fan, give the G-Force the case a unique style, whilst keeping the system cool. With the ability to install up to 7 x 120mm fans (3 included), or up to 5 fans and a water cooling kit with a 240mm raditor (which can be positioned at either the front or the top of the case), the CiT G-Force should keep even the most demanding gaming system cool.
The I/O Ports are conveniently located at the top of the case, giving the user easier access. The powder coating to the exterior and internal of the case, complete the luxurious and outstanding design.
With safety in mind, the edges of the G-Force are all rolled to minimise any injuries whilst building the system. The G-Force supports the following motherboard types: ATX, Micro ATX and Mini iTX Features • Combination Front Panel - Mesh and semi transparent panel, along with the underlying 15 LED fans, give the G-Force a unique look.
• I/O Ports - 2 x USB2.0, 1 x USB3.0, HD AudioBlack coloured plastic with a front door and metal mesh.
• Additional ports / features - 2 x fan controllers (Controlling 2 fans each) and Card Reader (Positioned behind the door).
• Side Window - Clear side window, allowing the user to show off their internal components.
• Large GPU Support - With support for up to 380mm Graphics CardBlack coating interior.
• Large Cooler Support - A maximum height of 161mm for CPU coolers.
• Internal Cable Management - A maximum depth of 28mm, allowing for the cables to be routed to keep the components cooler, and looking less cluttered.
• Up to 7 x 120mm fans - 2 @ Front (2 x 15 LED inc.), 2 @ Top, 2 on PSU box (internal), 1 @ rear.
• Water Cooling support - A 240mm water cooling raditator can be fitted at either the front or the top of the case.
• Max. PSU Length - A PSU with a max. length of 220mm (allowing 50mm for cables from PSU) can be fitted.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.