CiT Beam RGB Windowed MicroATX PC Gaming Case
CiT Beam Chassis, RGB Front Panel, Acrylic Side Window, 120mm Fan, Radiator Support, MicroATX/Mini-ITX
By DPD On 25th Nov To 27th Nov
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The Gaming Case with A Difference
The CiT Beam is a mATX PC gaming case with a difference, the front panel comes with an RGB strip that has 14 different colour modes to choose from and a unique curve. The Beam has an internal layout that is crafted for gamers, with room for eights fans in total and one single-ring Halo Spectrum fan included.
Maintains Low Temperatures
Maintaining low temperatures is no problem as the Beam can fit a max radiator size of 240mm at the front / top and a 120mm radiator at the back.
Keep Cables Hidden
Want a clean looking system without worrying about cable management? The hidden cable routing and full length PSU shroud are perfect for building a great looking system. Situated on the top are the I/O ports for easy access.
• Front Panel: The front panel includes an RGB strip and has 14 different colour modes (rainbow, single colour, static, cycle & flow etc). Style your case the way you want!
• Single-Ring Halo Spectrum Fan Included: As well as an RGB strip the Beam includes a 1 x 120mm single-ring Halo Spectrum fan and with room for another seven fans this case will not only look great but has excellent airflow for when your case works that bit harder.
• RGB Strip and Fan Sync: The RGB strip and the fan can easily be synced and can be easily changed together using the reset key.
• Water Cooling Support: As well as supporting eight fans the Beam supports a radiator up to 240mm at the front / top and a 120mm radiator at the back to give you extensive cooling support.
• Removable Dust Filter: A removable dust filter included at the top of the Beam is included helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and helps improve the performance of your chassis.
|Core Chassis Specifications|
|Case Form Factor||MicroATX|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|I/O, Bays & Expansion|
|Front/Side/Top Panel I/O||
|Standard Expansion Slots||4|
|Vertical Expansion Slots|
|Fans & Filters|
|Fan Bays||6 x 120mm|
|Fans Included||1 x 120mm w/ RGB LEDs|
|Liquid Cooling Support|
|Front Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120/240mm|
|Top Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120/240mm|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||150 mm|
|Max GPU Card Length||339 mm|
|Cable Routing Space||11mm mm|
|Window Configuration||1 x Main Side|
|LED Lighting Functionality|
|LED Lighting Emitters||
|LED Lighting Colour||RGB (16.7 Million Colours)|
|LED Lighting Support & Control|
|Power Supply Compatibility|
|PSU Wattage (If Included)|
|PSU 80+ Rating (If Included)|
|PSU Mounting Location||Bottom Mount, Rear|
|Max PSU Length|
|Chassis Physical Specifications|
|Chassis Contruction Materials||SPCC|
|Dimensions||190 x 395 x 393 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||3 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months