CAD E60 Equitek Cardioid Condenser Microphone
CAD E60 Equitek Small Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone, 16mm Gold Sputtered Capsule, Discrete Linear Power Supply
|Instalment Rate:||0% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£174.00|
|Total inc. interest:||£174.00|
Purchase Rate: 21.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 21.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 21st Sep
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• 10dB non-capacitive pad
• 4 position hi-pass filter - flat, 40Hz, 85Hz, and 122Hz
• CAD's proprietary discrete linear power supply for efficient low noise and linear power
• Four position roll-off switch which allows for extended “tuning” of the frequency response depending on the intended application.
• The e60 is also equipped with a -10dB pad switch.
• Standard 5/8x27 threaded swivel adaptor included.
• Type: Front Address, Externally Biased Condenser.
• Frequency Response: 30-20 kHz
• Polar Pattern: Cardioid
• Impedance: 300 ohms
• Sensitivity: -41 dBV (8.9mV) @ 1Pa
• Equivalent Noise Level: 22 dB Equivalent SPL, A weighted.
• Maximum SPL: 140 dB SPL (with pad on), 1% THD, 1KHz
• Powering: P24, P48, 6mA
• Connector: Three pin male XLR type.
• Finish: Durable black “leather feel” urethane.
• Net Weight: 11.5oz. (326 grams).
*In our constant efforts to maintain excellence, CAD Professional Microphones reserves the right to change these specifications at any time and without prior notice
|Polar Pattern (Direction)||Cardioid|
|Sensitivity||-41 dBV (8.9mV) @ 1Pa|
|Frequency Response||30-20 kHz|
|Wired / Wireless||Wired|
|Connectors||1 x 3 Pin XLR|
|Including Shock Mount||No|
|Including Pop Shield||No|
|Including Mic Clip||Yes|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited