Teradek Bolt 4K 750 TX/RX Wireless Monitoring
Teradek Bolt 4K Transceiver Set TX/RX 4K HDR Wireless Monitoring 750ft of Range, 12G-SDI
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
With 10-bit and 2160p60 HDR in place, you can now wirelessly keep track of your input for HDR, as the Bolt 4K supports HLG, PQ and HDR-10 standards. This puts you ahead of the curve, without needing to run lengths of SDI cable to get an accurate image.
Teradek have worked on the Bolt app, giving you complete control from an iOS device over the Bolt 4K's features. This includes pairing, spectrum analyser, channel selection, quality and range analyser and 3D LUTs.
You won't have to worry about hacking or people attempting to connect from rogue points, as the Bolt 4K comes with AES-256 encryption and RSA 1024 key pairing.
The built in OLED screen gives you the information you need, including the MHz, connection strength and resolution.
Features • Attaches seamlessly to the back of RED DSMC2 cameras, with pass-through power and video for a cable-free setup
• Bolt 4K defines a revolutionary new category of wireless video technology, delivering uncompressed 2160p60 HDR video transmission with zero delay.
• Offers 8x the signal performance and 50% more range than existing systems
• Compatible with Bolt XT & LT receivers of the same range
• Compatible with Sidekick II and integrated SmallHD monitors
• Bolt 4K offers the industry’s best protection against prying eyes with AES-256 encryption and RSA 1024 key pairing
• Can transmit to 6 receivers simultaneously with no degradation in performance
• Range: 750ft
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.