(B-Stock) Shure SE215-CL Professional Sound Isolating Earphones
(B-Stock) Shure SE215-CL Professional Sound Isolating™ Earphones, Single Dynamic Driver, 22 Hz - 17 kHz,
By DPD On 4th Aug
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Shure SE215-CL Professional Sound Isolating™ Earphones (B-Stock)
Secure over-the-ear design earphonesPlease Note:This item is B-Grade
The Discrete, secure design of the Shure SE215-CL Professional Sound Isolating™ Earphones provides clear sound and deep bass through a single, high-definition driver, they also includes a detachable cable with wireform to keep earphones in place and cables out of the way. Sound Isolating technology blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise. Includes a zippered carrying case and fit kit with selection of sleeves for custom fit.
Quality That’s In The Details
• Single dynamic driver delivers clear sound with deep bass performance in a discrete, durable design.
• Sound Isolating™ design featuring fit kit with a variety of sleeves blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise.
• Secure, over-the-ear design ensures earphones stay in place and cables out of the way for unmatched, long-wearing comfort.
• Gold-plated MMCX connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for a comfortable fit.
• Detachable cable is durable enough to withstand everyday wear, yet allows for easy replacement in case of damage.
• Includes a zippered carrying case and fit kit with selection of sleeves.
• Designed to withstand the rigors of live performance with two-year warranty.
The Tech Spec
|Frequency Range||22 Hz - 17kHz|
|Sensitivity (@ 1 kHz)||107 dB SPL/mW|
|Headphone Type||IEM (In-Ear Monitor)|
|Headphone Connector Type||3.5mm Jack|
|Cable Length||1.6 m|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited