Audio-Technica's AT875R is designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition.
Audio-Technica's shortest shotgun microphone, it mounts conveniently on a DV camcorder without adding noticeable heft, and is ideal for use with compact digital cameras.
This high-performance microphone offers a narrow acceptance angle of line + gradient design.
It also features smooth, natural-sounding on-axis audio quality and excellent off-axis rejection of sound arriving from the sides and rear of mic.
Data Sheet Features
• Designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition
• Extremely short length (under 7") ideal for use with compact digital cameras
• Provides the narrow acceptance angle desirable for long-distance sound pickup
• Excellent sound rejection from the sides and rear of mic
• Tailored response minimizes camera and handling noise
• Operates on phantom power only
• RoHS compliant—free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
stand clamp with 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter
soft protective pouch