ATEN 2-Port USB3.0 DisplayPort Cable KVMP Switch
ATEN CS1912 2-Port USB3.0 DisplayPort Cable KVMP Switch, DisplayPort, USB 3.1 Gen 1, Supports 4K UHD, Up to 5Gbps
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
USB 3.0 DisplayPort KVMP Switch
The ATEN CS1912 2-Port USB 3.0 DisplayPort KVMP™ Switch provides the latest innovations in desktop KVM switching technology to meet the increasing demand of higher video quality and file transfer rates on modern computers. The CS1912 provides superior resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz, a SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with 5 Gbps transfer rates and enhanced user-friendly operations.
As a KVM switch, the CS1912 gives users access to two DisplayPort computers from a single USB keyboard, USB mouse and monitor. To work with ease, the CS1912 provides three convenient switching methods – front panel pushbuttons, mouse and hotkeys for flexible and quick access to both computers.
ATEN’s unique independent switching feature allows the KVM control to focus on one computer while the USB peripheral focus is on another computer. This eliminates the need to purchase a separate USB hub or stand-alone peripheral sharer – such as a printer server, modem or splitter.
With its rich feature set, the CS1912 is designed to surpass all requirements for video post-production, CAD design and applications that have a high demand for precise video clarity and large data transfer rates. The CS1912 allows you to share the audio from each computer and in HD quality when transmitted by the DisplayPort, to offer you an exciting sound experience.
• 2-port DisplayPort KVMP™ Switch with USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub and 2.1 surround sound audio.
• One USB console controls 2 computers and 2 USB peripherals.
• Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys and mouse*.
• Independent switching of KVM, USB, and Audio focus.
• Superior video quality – up to 3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz.
• 2-port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with SuperSpeed 5 Gbps transfer rates.
• DisplayPort 1.1 compliant, HDCP compliant.
• Supports HD audio through DisplayPort**.
• Full bass response for high-quality 2.1 channel surround sound systems.
• Power On Detection – if a computer is powered off, the CS1912 automatically switches to the next powered-on computer.
• DisplayPort Dual – Mode technology (DP++) supports HDMI and DVI signals via a DisplayPort-to-HDMI/DVI DP++ adapter***.
• Hot pluggable – add or remove computers without powering down the switch.
• Keyboard emulation/bypass feature supports most gaming keyboards.
• Mouse emulation/bypass feature supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice.
• Multi-platform support – Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• Multilingual keyboard mapping supports English, Japanese, French and German keyboards.
• Mac keyboard support and emulation****.
• Auto Scan Mode for monitoring all computers.
• Firmware upgradable.
1 x 2-Port USB 3.0 DisplayPort KVMP™ Switch.
2 x DisplayPort Cable (1.5m/5ft).
2 x USB Cable (USB 3.0-A to USB 3.0-B; 1.8m/6ft).
2 x Audio Cable (1.8m/6ft).
1 x Power Adapter.
1 x User Instructions.
* Mouse port switching is only supported under mouse emulation mode with a USB 3-button mouse wheel.
** HD audio through DisplayPort cannot be switched independently.
*** DisplayPort Dual – Mode technology (DP++) does not require an active adapter for most single display setups. Active DisplayPort adapters are recommended if you are unsure of the video source's DP++ compatibility.
**** PC keyboard combinations emulate Mac keyboards. Mac keyboards only work with their own operating system.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 08448 158923
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
Now shipping with all but the cheapest complete PCs are LCD monitors. Advances in display manufacturing and associated cost reductions with economies of scale have brought LCD monitors into the mainstream, shipping with budget systems that start at just £400. LCD monitors come in all shapes and sizes, have differing resolutions and inputs. The purpose of this TekSpek is to provide a basic understanding of how LCDs work, delineate their desirable features, and to offer basic buying advice.