ASUS Intel Core-X TUF X299 MK1 Extreme ATX Motherboard
ASUS TUF X299 MARK 1, Intel X299, S 2066, DDR4, SATA3, Dual M.2, 3-Way SLi/CrossFire, Dual Intel GbE, USB 3.1 A+C, ATX
There are 7 people viewing this productFree Delivery Delivery options Free By DPD DPD Delivered to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window. £4.79 Collect from local shops UPS and DPD Pickup Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores. Free Collect Instore Q-Collect Place your order online and collect from our Bolton store with Q-Collect. Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout ScanProtect protection ScanProtect Protect against installation damage for 28 days.More
• Thermal Armour & M.2 Heatsink: Thermal armour directs cool air towards vital components while the 40mm fan and M.2 heatsink help reduce SSD temperatures by up to 25° C.
• TUF Fortifier, SafeSlot & VGA Holder: Reinforced backplate adds structural rigidity, while SafeSlot fortified PCIe and TUF VGA holder support the weight of heavy graphics cards.
• Thermal Radar 3 & TUF Ice: Designed to keep systems stable while overclocking, Thermal Radar 3 delivers complete system cooling control and temperature monitoring options.
• Pro Clock II & T-Topology: Our Pro Clock II technology provides flexibility for fine-tuning system overclocks, while T-Topology enhances memory stability at higher frequencies.
• TUF Detective 2: The TUF Detective 2 app connects via Bluetooth to track information, detect/diagnose errors, or adjust vital system settings without booting up!
• ASUS Aura Sync: Synchronise RGB lighting effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of Aura Sync-enabled products.
|RAM Memory Support|
|Memory Channel||Quad (4) [6+ Core] / Dual (2) [4 Core]|
|Memory Type (ECC)||Non-ECC|
|Memory Type (R/U)||UDIMM (Unbuffered)|
|Memory Speed (Mhz)||
|Max. Memory Capacity||128GB (8x16GB) [6+ Core] / 64GB (4x16GB) [4 Core]|
|Audio||Realtek ALC S1220A 7.1 HD Audio|
|Primary GPU Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|SLI Support||3-Way SLi|
|Crossfire Support||3-Way CrossFire|
|On-Board Graphics Connectors||None|
|SATA Support||SATA3 / M.2|
|RAID Support via||SATA|
|Storage Mode Support||
|Network Interface Type||Dual Wired Gigabit LAN (10/100/1000)|
|Rear I/O Connectors||
|Other Motherboard Specifications|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- 01442 265548
Date Issued: 22nd Jun 2017
These are exciting times to be in the market for a new CPU. AMD is back in the game with its competitive Ryzen processors, while Intel has upped the ante in the enthusiast space with a refresh of its High-end Desktop (HEDT).