ASUS Intel Z490 TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS ATX Motherboard
ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS, Intel Z490, S 1200, DDR4, SATA3, Dual M.2, CrossFire, Intel GbE, USB 3.2 Gen2, ATX
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£173.89|
|Total inc. interest:||£187.33|
Purchase Rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
TUF Z490 PLUS 10th Generation Intel ATX Motherboard from ASUS
Durable, Stable and Reliable Introducing the TUF Gaming Z490 PLUS Motherboard from ASUS. The TUF Gaming Z490-Plus distills essential elements of the latest Intel® platform and combines them with game-ready features and proven durability. Engineered with military-grade components, an upgraded power solution and a comprehensive set of cooling options, this motherboard delivers rock-solid performance with unwavering gaming stability. When you build with a TUF Gaming motherboard, you also benefit from the TUF Gaming Alliance — an ASUS collaboration with trusted industry partners that ensures easier building, best compatibility, and complementary aesthetics from components to case.
Built to Take the Strain
POWER DELIVERY ENHANCEMENTS From digital power control and an array of power stages to military-grade TUF components, TUF Gaming Z490-Plus is armed to tame the latest 10th Gen Intel® CPUs.
1. DrMOS The onboard VRM of TUF Gaming Z490-Plus utilises 12+2 DrMOS power stages that combine high-side and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors demand.
2. 6-Layer PCB Design Multiple PCB layers shift heat away from critical components, providing more headroom to push CPUs beyond stock speeds.
3. ProCool SocketsSuperior chokes and durable capacitors are engineered to resist extreme temperatures and provide up to 110% better performance than the industry standard.
4. TUF ComponentsSuperior chokes and durable capacitors are engineered to resist extreme temperatures and provide up to 110% better performance than the industry standard.
4. Digi+ VRMThe integrated Digi+ VRM voltage-regulator module (VRM) is one of the finest in the industry, ensuring ultra-smooth and ultra-clean power delivery to the CPU at all times.
Unprecedented Thermal Dominance
1. VRM heatsink A custom-made low-noise fan efficiently cools the area around the VRM by up to 12°C to give you more overclocking headroom, and it can also now be turned on or off via the UEFI BIOS. To ensure longevity, the fan utilises durable bearings with an impressive 60,000-hour L10* lifespan.
2. M.2 Heatsink The M.2 heatsink keeps the M.2 SSD at the optimum operating temperature for consistent performance and reliability.
Comprehensive Fan Controls
Tune and Tweak your way TUF Gaming Z490-Plus features comprehensive fan controls that can be configured via Fan Xpert 4 utility or via the award-winning ASUS UEFI BIOS.
Multiple temperature sourcesEach header can be set to monitor and react to three user-configurable thermal sensors for workload-based cooling, and all settings can be easily managed by Fan Xpert 4 or via the UEFI.
AiO water-cooling setAn integrated AiO system enables full control of PWM or DC water pumps, making it perfect for custom or self-contained cooling setups.
4-pin PWM/DC fanAll onboard headers support auto-detection of PWM or DC fans.
Get the Most from your Memory with Optimem II
DDR4 OC 4600 MHz+ Revisions to the motherboard’s trace routing provide the latest Intel processors with unrestricted access to memory bandwidth. ASUS OptiMem II technology carefully maps memory signal pathways across different PCB layers to reduce vias and adds shielding zones that significantly reduce crosstalk.
Support for Two M.2 Drives
Maximum compatibilityDual M.2 slots support data-transfer speeds of up to 32 Gbps on the x4 PCI Express® 3.0 bandwidth, making it perfect for OS or application drives for quicker boot-up and app load times.
ThunderBolt 3 Support Footage is captured at a wonderful 4K and new to the GH5S, Cinema 4K, an alternative that records at a pure 24 frames-per-second, 19:10 aspect ratio, giving you the ultimate look and feel of video that is destined for the cinema. The difference between the GH5S and other DSLR or DLSM cameras, is that at any resolution, you can record indefinitely, as long as the battery and storage are.
Outshine the Competition with ASUS Aura Sync
Your Motherboard, Your Way A well-tuned enthusiast system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as strips and devices connected to the onboard RGB headers - and it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable hardware.
|Edition||TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS|
|RAM Memory Support|
|Memory Channel||Dual (2)|
|Memory Type (ECC)||Non-ECC|
|Memory Type (R/U)||UDIMM (Unbuffered)|
|Memory Speed (Mhz)||
|Max. Memory Capacity||128GB|
|Audio||ROG SupremeFX 8-Ch. HD Audio S1220A|
|Primary GPU Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|NVIDIA SLI Support||Not Supported|
|AMD CrossFire Support||2-Way CrossFire|
|Integrated Graphics||Requires Processor Graphics or Discrete GPU|
|On-Board Graphics Connectors||
|SATA Support||SATA3 / M.2|
|RAID Support via||Intel® SATA RAID 0/1/10/5|
|Storage Mode Support||
|Network Interface Type||Wired Gigabit LAN (10/100/1000)|
|Network Chip/Modules||1 x Intel® I219V (Gigabit LAN)|
|Rear I/O Connectors||
|Board Dimensions||305 x 244 mm|
|Model Number||TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- 01442 265548