ASUS AMD Threadripper X399 ZENITH EXTREME TR4 E-ATX Motherboard
ASUS ROG Zenith Extreme, AMD X399, S TR4, DDR4, SATA3, U.2, Triple M.2, 4-Way SLi/CrossFire, 10GbE/ad WiFi, USB3.1, EATX
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
More than a decade ago, ROG started with the original Crosshair motherboard for Athlon 64 FX CPUs. Our history began on AMD's high-end desktop platform, and now with its X399 chipset and Ryzen Threadripper CPU, we have ROG Zenith Extreme.
Named after the highest point in the celestial body, the new Extreme brings advanced overclocking, cooling and lighting together to push the limits of dream builds.
ROG Zenith Extreme is locked, loaded and ready to rip.
WB Sensor: One Step Further
The waterblock sensor (WB_SENSOR) is an ROG proprietary connector that integrates two thermal sensors, a flow rate sensor, and a leakage detection sensor in to a single 9 pin header.
ROG will open up the connector specifications for water block vendors to develop blocks similar to the one bundled with Maximus IX Extreme.
Watercooling Zone: Monitor Your Water Cooling Loops
With the new watercooling zone, temperatures and flow rates can be read directly into DIP5—allowing peace of mind to know that everything is functioning properly, while saving the hassle of installing third party hardware.
ROG Fan Extension Card: Flexible Cooling & Control
The ASUS Fan Extension Card makes it easy to add three additional 12W fans to your setup. It’s ideal for high-performance air or water-cooled PCs – providing maximum cooling for marathon gaming sessions. It even allows for customised control of each individual fan via the UEFI BIOS or Fan Xpert software.
5 Speed 10G LAN Card Bundled: Integrated with PHY
AQUANTIA AQC-107 LAN Chip incorporates Aquantia’s AQrate PHY technology which delivers 10GbE network connectivity speed through 100 meters of CAT6a cabling enabling higher data rates with zero change to legacy cabling.
• Compatible with a Vast Range of Networks: ROG AREION 10G runs at 5 different speeds: 10Gbps, 5Gbps, 2.5Gbps, 1Gbps, 100Mbps.
• Upgrade with No Extra Cost: ROG AREION 10G runs at up to 5Gbps on existing CAT5e cables – no need to spend money on buying new ones.
• Support WOL (Wake-On-LAN): ROG AREION 10G supports S0-S5 Wake-on-LAN and PXE boot functions.
802.11 AD Wi-Fi: Fastest On-Board Wi-Fi
ROG ZENITH EXTREME is engineered with the very latest 802.11ad (WiGig) Wi-Fi for ultrafast, lag–free wireless connections of up to 4.6Gbps, delivering smooth streaming of 4K UHD video and faster, slicker VR experiences!
2x2 802.11 AC Wi-Fi MU-MIMO Support:
• Up to 867 Mbps throughput.
• Up to 46m Range.
802.11 AD Wi-Gig:
• Up to 4.6Gbps throughput.
• Up to 30m line-of-sight range.
Get Ready for Wireless VR: Untethered Virtual Reality
802.11 AD (Wi-Gig) Ideal for Wireless VR Technology
The ROG ZENITH EXTREME features the latest 802.11ad (WiGig) Wi-Fi, capable of supporting displays with up to 2K resolution per eye, 90 fps, less than 5ms over interference- free 60GHz spectrum is the perfect gaming PC solution to pair with VR HMD (Head-Mounted Device).
No Strings Attached
It’s time to get rid of cables and jump into the true immersive VR experience!
USB 3.1 Front Panel Connector: Super-Speed Connectivity, Right Where You Need It
Super-Speed Becomes Handy
Thanks to the USB 3.1 front panel connector, you can now achieve the highest data transferring speed on the ROG ZENITH EXTREME motherboards. USB-C is the future-proof reversible connector — and ROG let you put the connection right where it’s needed! With an on-board USB 3.1 front panel connector you can position a USB-C port on your system’s front panel, so it’s always within reach.
PC Cases Are Ready
ASUS has teamed up with well-known case makers Lian-Li and In-win to provide true front panel USB 3.1 connectors.
ROG Pre-Mounted I/O Shield: Not Just About Looks
Due to the unique latching mechanism of the integrated I/O shield, the new design allows for significantly greater contact between the I/O shield and the on-board connectors.
The result is an overall ESD discharge protection that is 2 times better than the industry standard.
M.2 Cooling Solution: For Unleashed Performance
To keep M.2 SSD driver cool and maintain stable performance, user can utilize M.2 heatsink, that efficiently lowers M.2 SSD temperature by 15°C, reduces the possibility of throttling in real-world scenarios, and increases drive reliability.
OC Strength in Numbers: Unleash CPU & DDR4 Performance
Designed to Break Performance Barriers
The exclusive ASUS D.O.C.P. (DRAM OC Profiles) feature enables higher DDR4 memory frequencies, lower latencies and enhanced stability while overclocking, extending all the way to extreme overclocking conditions.
SupremeFX: Not Just a Codec
• ESS SABRE 9018Q2C: Delivers up to 121dB DNR / -115dB THD+N, satisfying the most demanding audio enthusiasts.
• Switching MOSFETs: Dedicated MOSFETs prevent pops and allows front and rear panel impedance sensing.
• Nichicon Capacitors: Delivers the highest-quality sound resolution and expansion for especially warm and natural audio.
• LED Illuminated Audio Jacks: LED-illuminated audio jacks help identify the specific ports, even in the darkest environments.
• SupremeFX S1220 Codec:
- 10 simultaneous DAC channels.
- Independent 7.1-channel playback.
- Multi-stream 2.0-channel.
- Stereo to front-panel outputs.
Sonic Studio III: Audio Routing – Your Audio Control Center
Sonic Studio III’s newest feature is the ultimate control center for dorm room audio. The mapping of different audio streams to different outputs allows audio to be effectively compartmentalised so that it’s easy to share with friends or keep to yourself.
• TV – HDMI Audio: Route Chrome audio through HDMI to the TV so Netflix and YouTube play automatically through the TV and apply the Movie profile for more exciting sounds.
• Speakers – Rear Line Out: Route Spotify and Groove Music through speakers to share with your friends, while the music profile pumps up the bass.
• Headphones – Front HP Out: Route games like CS:GO and Overwatch, so you can game while others watch movies on your TV. Apply the Gaming profile for the ultimate virtual surround.
Sonic Studio Link: Ready for VR Headsets
The new Sonic Studio feature now allows you to use Sonic Studio with your VR headset. This gives you full 360-degree Surround Sound for a more immersive VR experience.
Sonic Radar III: Scan & Detect to Dominate
• 3D Engine: Sonic Radar II is built around its all new HUD with a in-game 3 dimensional arrow for a more intuitive experience.
• Audio Boost: The new audio boost feature now allows the boosted audio to be heard directly.
• Improved Audio Algorithm: The new Sonic Radar audio algorithm is now even more accurate to allows enemies to be pinpointed with even more accuracy.
AURA: Bright Up Your Build
We care and listen: The new version of the ROG AURA software features new UI layout and functionalities designed to be more intuitive and to improve user experience.
• New Colour Selector: The Aura new colour selector allows you to select the colour of your rig according to either HSV or RGB method: the choice is yours!
• Smart Mode: Smart mode allows you to adjust the CPU Temperature/loading monitoring to your PC performance.
• RGB Headers: Features standard RGB headers, & a digital addressable RGB header.
• AURA SYNC Comprehensive RGB lighting eco-system for operation with other hardware & peripherals.
ROG LiveDash OLED: Monitor Your Live System
LiveDash OLED marks ROG’s first OLED plate on-board. It allows users to easily monitor the system with live information or customize the build by designing GIF files.
DIMM.2: ROG M.2 Cooling Solution
ROG ZENITH EXTREME bundles with ROG DIMM.2, the expansion card that allows 2 M.2 drives to be connected via a DDR4 interface. The innovative design allows you to add a DRAM cooler to direct airflow towards the M.2 drives to prevent throttling caused by high-temperature.
DIMM.2 Gets Upgraded
• New Screw holes for fan holder (bundled).
• Two new temperature sensors.
• Two new LED on/off jumpers.
• New holes for better airflow.
• Supports up to Two 50mm Fans (not included).
• Supports up to Two M.2 SSDs.
Illuminated LED Audio Jacks: A Beacon in the Dark
The gold plated audio jacks now maintain a more refined aesthetic for the board itself while providing additional utility with LEDs mapped to the universally defined colour code.
ROG Gives You More
ROG VGA Holder
The ROG VGA holder gives superior protection for your VGA card to prevent sag. The number of dedicated holes allow you to adjust the rubber supports to accommodate a variety of VGA cards.
• Supports up to 15 kg.
• Eliminates sag.
• Superior protection.
ROG CloneDrive: Image Your Drives the Smart Way
CloneDrive is a smart and convenient software that allows you to simultaneously make an exact image or clone of your computer's storage device to up to two other drives. Simultaneously clone 40GB to two separate SSDs in 10 mins.
RAMCache II: The Cache That Works in a Flash
ROG RAMCache the uniquely-intelligent technology that effectively caches an entire storage device for improved performance just got better.
• Smart Mode: The new Smart Mode automatically caches all your storage devices at the same time and limits the waste of caching resources.
• Wide Support: Support for the latest storage devices & standards including; NVM Express, USB 3.1, Thunderbolt, M.2 PCIe, & SATA II 6Gbps.
Intel LAN + GameFirst IV
• Intel Ethernet: More throughput, less processing, great gaming experience.
• LANGuard: Pumped-up throughput. Best surge protection!
• GameFirst IV: Network-optimization software for no-delay gameplay!
GameFirst IV: Team Up to Banish Lag with>Multi-Gate Teaming
GameFirst IV optimizes network traffic for faster, lag-free online gaming — and now we've added Multi-Gate Teaming to team all your networks for maximum bandwidth and the smoothest-ever gameplay.
• Assign connections for every application for the smoothest-ever gameplay.
• Combine all your multiple gateway network connection for maximum bandwidth.
All-new Intelligent mode, which automatically compiles a database by parsing new app data to ensure that every game is optimized for the best performance. Features • Innovation: Live Dash OLED & Watercooling Zone.
• M.2 Cooling: DIMM.2 & M.2 Heatsink.
• Audio Fidelity: SupremeFX S1220 & ESS 9018Q2C DAC.
• Aesthetics: Aura Sync, Addressable Header, & LED Illuminated Backplate.
• Networking: ROG AREION 10G LAN & 802.11 AD Wi-Fi.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 01442 265548