ASUS Intel Core-X STRIX X299-E GAMING ATX Motherboard
ASUS ROG STRIX X299-E GAMING, Intel X299, S 2066, DDR4, SATA3, Dual M.2, 3-Way SLi/CrossFire, GbE, WiFi, USB3.1 A+C, ATX
• Aura Sync: Synchronise RGB lighting with a vast portfolio of Aura Sync capable PC gear - now with support for addressable light strips.
• On-Board M.2 Heatsink: Cools your M.2 drive, delivering consistent storage performance and enhanced reliability.
• 5-Way Optimisation: Automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor made for your rig.
• Gaming Audio: SupremeFX S1220A teamed with Sonic Studio III, cast an aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action.
• Gaming Connectivity: Dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C™ connectors.
• Gaming Networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard GameFirst and 2x2 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO support.
• Gaming Durability: ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum durability.
|RAM Memory Support|
|Memory Channel||Quad (4) [6+ Core] / Dual (2) [4 Core]|
|Memory Type (ECC)||Non-ECC|
|Memory Type (R/U)||UDIMM (Unbuffered)|
|Memory Speed (Mhz)||
|Max. Memory Capacity||128GB (8x16GB) [6+ Core] / 64GB (4x16GB) [4 Core]|
|Audio||Realtek ALC S1220A 7.1 HD Audio|
|Primary GPU Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|SLI Support||3-Way SLi|
|Crossfire Support||3-Way CrossFire|
|On-Board Graphics Connectors||None|
|SATA Support||SATA3 / M.2|
|RAID Support via||SATA|
|Storage Mode Support||
|Network Interface Type||
|Rear I/O Connectors||
|Other Motherboard Specifications|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.
Date Issued: 22nd Jun 2017
These are exciting times to be in the market for a new CPU. AMD is back in the game with its competitive Ryzen processors, while Intel has upped the ante in the enthusiast space with a refresh of its High-end Desktop (HEDT).