Asus ROG RAMPAGE V X99 EDITION 10 E-ATX Motherboard
Asus RAMPAGE V Ed.10, Intel X99, S 2011-3, DDR4, SATA3, U.2, M.2 (PCIe), 4-Way SLi/CrossFire, ac WiFi, USB3.1 A+C, E-ATX
The revered Republic of Gamers (ROG) has delivered exemplary design and performance to thrill the world’s best gamers and PC enthusiasts for a whole decade. But our work has only just begun. Gaming’s glory-seekers have won countless battles with Rampage V Extreme, and we’re ramping up the armory with Rampage V Edition 10 — a unique version of our extreme-gaming motherboard, specialy made to celebrate ROG’s 10th anniversary. To be ROG is to be the rebel. To be ROG is to break every rule. It’s time to be the rebel and break every rule, with Rampage V Edition 10!
Best Gaming Lighting
Build with Rampage V Edition 10 and you'll build… BRIGHT! With a built-in Aura RGB-strip header and easy lighting controls, it's never been easier to light up your rig — and your LAN parties! Rampage V Edition 10 includes the amazing Aura lighting-control utility to cast stunning multi-color glows across your gaming rig, via the motherboard's powerful built-in RGB LEDs or attached RGB strips, or both — and in perfect synchronization!
Aura Lighting Control
Fire up Aura and then enjoy the creative freedom of nine different lighting schemes. You’re even able to sync your lighting style with the ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable gear.
• Static: Always on.
• Breathing: Fades in and out.
• Strobing: Flashes on and off.
• Color Cycle: Fades between the colors of the rainbow.
• Music Effect: Pulses to the beat of your music.
• CPU Temperature: Changes color with CPU load.
• Rainbow: A rolling multi-color glow.
• Comet: A stream of light with a tail.
• Flash and Dash: Single-color stepped flashes.
4-Pin Aura RGB-Strip Header
Forget the faff of external RGB controllers! With ROG's Aura RGB-strip header, it's quick and easy to cast brilliant colors across your rig and room: just slide standard 12V RGB strips onto the 4-pin Aura RGB-strip header, then weave your lighting any way you like. And, ROG has teamed up with well-known strip-makers and case manufacturers for great synchronized effects and best compatibility — so you'll light up as easy as RGB wherever you see the Aura Ready logo!
*The Aura RGB-strip header supports standard 5050 RGB LED strips with a maximum power rating of 2A (12V). For maximum brightness, strip length should not exceed 2m. *One extension cable is included. RGB LED strips need to be purchased separately.
Gaming Audio Upscaled
ROG knows sound matters to gamers and streamers, and that's why we include a front-panel headphone amp that delivers sound exactly how the studio intended — pure, unadulterated audio straight to your ears.
SupremeFX Hi-Fi's ESS® ES9018K2M digital-to-analog converter (DAC), dual Texas Instruments LM4562 op-amps and TPA6120A2 headphone amp work in harmony to faithfully reproduce every detail without distortion or jitter, so you enjoy audiophile-grade 32-bit/386kHz, and output of over 6VRMS to your favorite 600-ohm headphones. SupremeFX Hi-Fi has a Cirrus Logic analog-to-digital convertor (ADC) for exceptional recording quality and, when you crave excitement over accuracy, fire up ROG's Sonic Studio suite to apply endless audio enhancements!
• ESS 9018M2M SABRE DAC: The digital-to-analog converter with a high signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) and a digital volume control for the purest analog output.
• Premium Nichicon & WIMA Capacitors: The best components were chosen for every component in the analog stage to mini-mize distortion.
• LM4562 Output Stage: 2 x LM4562 op-amps (one per channel) provide a clean stable volume boost and better channel separation.
• TPA6120 Output Stage: The TPA6120 headphone amp provides the final boost in volume allowing the amp to unlock the true potential of any headphones.
• Sonic Sense Amp: Automatically detects and optimizes outputs for different headphone impedance (32-600 ohms).
• High-Precision Clock Source: High-accuracy timing technology ensures ultra-low jitter by preventing fluctuating tem-peratures.
• De-Pop Relay: Dedicated relay eliminates the popping sound when the system is powered on or off,or devices are attached or removed.
Best Overclocking Armory
Greater performance means smoother gameplay — and that means more chances to win. With the best overclocking (OC) design, UEFI BIOS and intuitive OC gadget and utility, you’ll enjoy unmatched performance — coupled with an exclusive cooling design ensures your system never breaks a sweat.
King Of Overclocking
3 World Records & 12 Global First Places
* All world records and global first places were verified on June 8th 2016 on HWBOT. org
Unleash The True Performance Of Intel Core I7 Processors For Lga 2011-V3: Today And Into The Future!
Let loose up to 10 cores with new Intel® Core™ i7 processors for socket LGA 2011-v3, in both 28— and 40-lane options — and awaken the true multi-threaded performance! Rampage V Edition 10 is engineered from the group up to squeeze every last drop of power from Intel's latest architecture, so you'll always be one step ahead!
• 4.4GHz+* Auto Tuning vs 3.0GHz Default.
• 44% Performance Increase.
• 3,466MHz+ O.C.vs 2,133MHz Default.
• 62% Performance Increase.
• 2,292 O.C. vs 1,788 Default.
• 28% Performance Increase.
*Overclocking range will varies according to CPU capabilities, cooling, motherboard support and tuning options. Testing configuration: Intel LGA2011-3 i7-6950X | X99-DELUXE II | G.SKILL DDR4-3200 8GB*4 | GTX680-DC2-4GD5*1
DDR4 Overclocking: Strength In Numbers
Second-generation ASUS T-Topology pushes DDR4 memory overclocking to over 3333MHz with all memory slots populated — and that means the best-ever gaming performance from your Rampage V Edition 10 rig! Featuring a customized trace layout for reduced crosstalk and coupling noise, second-generation T-Topology ensures time-aligned signal transfer for improved memory stability and compatibility.
OC Zone: Save More Time, Break More Records
ROG understands overclockers better than any other manufacturer — so Rampage V Edition 10 includes loads of hardware-level controls to aid your overclocking adventures, including DIMM and PCIe switches, Safe Boot and ReTry buttons. They're quick, easy and real time-savers!
• DIMM switch: Manually activate or deactivate the DIMM sockets without removing memory modules, for incredible convenience and greater stability.
• PCIe x16 lane switch: Manually activate or deactivate the PCIe x16 pass-through lanes without removing graphics cards, enabling faster configuration and enhanced stability.
• Safe Boot Button: One quick tap of the Safe Boot button powers off your system and launches into Safe Mode, where you can tweak your retained previous settings.
• ReTry Button: If your system hangs during the power-on self-test (POST) boot process, just hit the Rampage V Edition 10's hardware-level ReTry button to force a reboot right away.
• MemOK!: Forget memory-compatibility worries, as this one-click system-recovery tool offers effortless memory upgrades.
One Click Overclock And Cooling, Done!: Get Performance, Efficiency, Digital Power, Fan Control And Even Networking And Audio Tuning Tailored For You - And The Way You Play!
You don't need to be an expert to max out gaming performance on your Rampage V Edition 10 build — because 5-Way Optimization sorts all the complex settings with a click, for instant, highly-controllable performance boosts! Our exclusive technology dynamically optimizes essential aspects of your system based on real-time use, so you get superb CPU performance, everyday energy savings, ultra-stable digital power, cool and quiet fans and even networking and audio settings that are tailored for the apps that you are using. In short, 5-Way Optimization ensures that your PC is perfect for gaming, entertainment, productivity or just about anything else!
• Games run swiftly and smoothly with high performance, prioritized bandwidth and vivid sound.
• Fans stay whisper-quiet for everyday computing, and ensure extreme cooling efficiency when gaming.
• Stutter is eliminated for smooth-running apps, even under heavy loading.
• Energy waste is reduced so you'll save money.
CPU performance boost
Crank up your PC's gaming grunt instantly with the ASUS AI Suite 3 utility! The TurboV Processing Unit (TPU) offers precise voltage control and advanced monitoring for the CPU and the graphics card, enabling great freedom to adjust CPU frequencies and ratios for optimized performance and to exploit the potential out of your graphics card*.
*Please see the graphics card QVL.
All-round energy efficiency
With the Energy Processing Unit (EPU) you'll enjoy real-time, system-wide power savings — for gaming kicks that won't cost the earth! EPU automatically detects and adjusts power consumption according to your rig's needs, so you save money without compromising the thrills. EPU will also reduce CPU wattage to a set level and deliver even more savings with Away Mode, creating an extreme energy-saving scenario that shuts down unused extra I/O controllers and reduces the graphics cards' power level. So, full power for your gameplay — and then total energy efficiency when you step away!
Advanced fan controls
Cooler by design
Play quieter and cooler with advanced fan and water-pump controls for the ultimate in undisturbed gaming. With onboard thermal sensors and hardware-level 4-pin/3-pin PWM/DC mode detection, Fan Xpert 3 makes sure every fan achieves the best balance of high cooling performance and low noise, so you enjoy all the performance you demand with none of the racket!
• 4-pin PWM/DC fan support with Auto Detection: Every onboard header supports auto detection of PWM or DC fans.
• High AMP Fan: A dedicated fan header that can supply up to 3 Amps, for high-speed high-current fans.
• Multiple temperature sources: Multiple temperature sources: Each header can be set to monitor and react up to 3 multiple thermal sensors. *3 additional sensors provided via Fan EXT card
• Water Pump: Full control of PWM or DC water pumps, perfect for both custom and self-contained cooling setups.
• Fan Ext Header
• Auto-Tuning Mode: Scans fan parameters, and all fans with a single click.
• Extreme Quite Mode: Reduces CPU fan speed to below the default minimum, for extra-quiet operation and power savings during light loads.
• RPM Fixed Mode: Lowers noise levels to near-0dB silence, allowing to you fix the fan speed.
Precise Digital Power Control
To go faster than fast you need ultra-accurate power control — soMaximus VIII Extreme/Assembly motherboards are kitted out with ASUS Digi+ Power Control for maxed-out overclocking potential, enhanced system stability and superb power efficiency. Digi+ Power Control is the industry's leading digital power controller and it's fully compliant with Intel's IMVP8 specifications, for smoother, safer power.
Game faster, rank higher
ASUS-exclusive Turbo Core App intuitive tuning panel boosts multiple hardware components to maximize gaming exhilaration, overclocking your CPU, tuning your fans, prioritizing network data and optimizing audio settings — all with automated ease. And now Turbo App is even more powerful than before, giving you the ability to connect to profiles previously set in Sonic Studio II and KeyBot II, so setup couldn't be simpler!
Media-Acclaimed UEFI BIOS
The smoothest, slickest mouse-controlled graphical BIOS has been improved to make it even more gorgeous. Whether you're a PC novice or a seasoned overclocker, the EZ and Advanced Modes help you find your way, quickly and easily.
• EZ Flash 3: Flash the latest BIOS via the internet, and from within the BIOS.
• SMART: Check up your storages devices’ Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology (SMART) logs to gauge reliability, and even determine if they’re about to fail.
• EZ Tuning Wizard — OC and RAID: Select your hardware and apply different scenarios to tune system performance, or streamline your RAID configuration for faster data retrieval and backups!
• My Favorite: Quickly find tuning options and add preferred tools to the list.
• Intuitive graphical fan control: Fine-tune individual fans simply by dragging a curve with the mouse.
• EZ XMP: Improve your DRAM performance with a click.
• SATA Information: View SATA port details for easy device recognition.
• Fast Clock Adjustment: Use mouse controls to change the time and date.
• GPU Post: Automatically detect selected ASUS graphics cards to view detailed information.
• Secure Erase: Restore your SSDs to factory-fresh condition.
• Last Modified Log: Track last change and save preferred profiles onto a USB drive.
• SATA Port Renaming: Rename SATA ports for easy identification.
USB UEFI BIOS Flashback
Refresh your BIOS in a flash, even when the system is off.
The Finest Power, Digitally Controlled
Extreme Engine Digi+ ROG's revered digital-power controller now delivers even-finer power, with a custom-designed PWM controller, PowIRstage® IR3555 MOSFETs from Infineon, MicroFine alloy chokes, and 10K black-metallic capacitors — ensuring Extreme Engine Digi+ always delivers the precise and smoothest core voltages!
Speed Your Game Loads
ROG’s uniquely-intelligent technology effectively caches an entire storage device so that favorite games and apps launch at breakneck speeds, getting to work the moment it’s activated. RAMCache turns milliseconds into microseconds to boost game-load times to stratospheric levels, and minimizes risk of data loss — and of course it’s compatible with the latest NVM Express storage options!
Best Gaming Audio
You'd never win with your eyes closed, so open your ears up to the best audio for the battlefield! ROG’s awesome audio expertise is the result of extensive R&D, and SupremeFX is the crystal-clear result — onboard sound as superior as your gaming rep!
Champion-Level Audio From SupremeFX
Rampage V Edition 10’s onboard audio isn’t just good — it’s as good as you can get! You benefit from the best gaming-audio inputs and outputs, with special shielded designs, and a collection of carefully selected professional-grade audio components, including Nichicon capacitors, dedicated dual RC4580 op-amps, and Sonic SenseAmp that automatically detects and optimizes any headset (32-300 ohms) for purest sound quality.
SupremeFX also features intuitive Sonic Studio II, so you’ll apply and enjoy different audio effects for perfect entertainment — plus Perfect Voice noise-cancellation technology for team conversations with total clarity!
• SupremeFX shielding: Blocks electromagnetic interference from the motherboard or add-ons to provide cleaner audio.
• SupremeFX audio processor: Ten DAC channels, simultaneous 7.1-channel playback, independent 2.0-channel, multiple-stream stereo to front-panel outputs, and an EMI cover for purer audio quality.
• Dedicated dual RC4580 op-amps: Drive some of the very best headphones available, from 32 to 300 ohms, for exceptional gaming-audio and music-listening experiences.
• Nichicon capacitors: Deliver the highest-quality sound resolution and expansion for especially warm and natural audio.
Intuitive Audio-Tuning Suite Sonic Studio II
Casting Enhancer improves both streaming and recording audio quality, reducing noise artifacts and stabilizing overall voice volume. It also improves all the rich details and boost bass effect of in-game sounds and music playback.
Perfect Voice reduces noise during in-game chat so every teammate is heard, and no command is missed.
One-click virtual-surround function emulates 7.1 channels, even through a stereo (2.0-channel) headset. It offers five more superb audio controls, including Reverb, Bass Boost, Equalizer, Voice Clarity and Smart Volume — ensuring that everything you hear sounds just amazing.
Best Gaming Networking
Lag means lost frags, so Rampage V Edition 10 delivers the sucker punch of superior hardware and software — letting you focus on the game, while your ROG rig lands lag a knock-out blow!
Intel Gigabit Ethernet: More Throughput And Less Processing Equals Faster Online Play
Rampage V Edition 10 features the very latest dual Intel® Ethernet (I219-V and I211-AT) for faster, smoother gaming — always. Intel's LAN has the serious double advantage of reducing CPU overhead and offering exceptionally high TCP and UDP throughput, so there’s more power for your game and your gameplay.
• Lower CPU Workload
• High TCP & UDP Throughput
Pumped-up Throughput. Best Surge Protection
LANGuard means safer, more reliable connections for your battles! Advanced signal-coupling technology and premium surface-mounting processes join forces to protect your Rampage V Edition 10 motherboard’s connection and deliver pumped-up throughput, plus electrostatically-guarded and surge-protected components (ESD Guards) for 1.9X-greater tolerance to static electricity and 2.5X-greater protection (up to 15KV) against surges!
• 1.9X Higher Static-Electricity Tolerance
• 2.5X-Greater Surge Tolerance
Fastest Onboard Wi-Fi Up To 1300Mbps
Rampage V Edition 10 has next-level 802.11ac* Wi-Fi with 3x3 dual-band 2.4/5GHz antennas for up to 1300Mbps** transfer speeds.
*Wi-Fi Hotspot use up to 802.11 a/b/g/n. Windows 10 does not currently support Wi-Fi hotspot functionality. **Actual speed may vary due to networking conditions.
GameFirst: Team Up To Banish Lag
GameFirst IV optimizes network traffic for faster, lag-free online gaming — and now we've added Multi-Gate Teaming to team all your networks for maximum bandwidth and the smoothest-ever gameplay. You'll also enjoy all-new Intelligent mode, which automatically compiles a database by parsing new app data to ensure that every game is optimized for the best performance.
Team all your network gateways for maximum bandwidth and assign connections to every application for the smoothest-ever gameplay.
Best Gaming Connectivity
Rampage V edition 10 accelerates every connection, with the latest reversible USB 3.1 Type-C and the newest U.2 socket for lighting-speed NVM Express devices — kicking every game into top gear.
Join The NVMe Revolution With The Built-In U.2 Connector
Unlock the full potential of your storage with NVM Express (NVMe), the revolutionary specification that lets your SSDs scream at top speed. Just attach your drive to the built-in U.2 connector with plug-and-play ease to experience data-transfer speeds of up to 32Gbit/s — and free up a PCIe slot for another expansion card!
Speed Up With Onboard M.2 Up To 32Gbit/s
With x4 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 bandwidth, M.2 supports up to 32Gbit/s data-transfer speeds. It is the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive, making your whole PC or professional apps work as fast as possible.
Ultimate-Speed 10Gbit/s With 4 USB 3.1 Onboard
With two USB 3.1 Type-A ports, and two reversible USB 3.1 Type-C, you'll experience data-transfer speeds of up to 10Gbit/s — or twice as fast USB 3.0. USB 3.1 is completely backward-compatible with your existing USB devices, and you'll be all set for USB 3.1's breakneck speeds. And ASUS-exclusive USB 3.1 Boost technology automatically accelerates USB 3.1 performance even further!
Stacked Storage With 10 SATA Sockets
Rampage V Edition 10 has more SATA sockets than you’ve ever imagined — with a total of 10 onboard. With so much storage potential, you’ll never run out of space!
Best Gaming Graphics
You'll game as hard, fast and smooth as you demand with Rampage V Edition 10's support for both 4-Way SLI and CrossFire for multi-GPU graphics grunt, plus Aura-guided illuminated installation!
4-Way SLI™ /CrossFireX™ Support
Perfect spacing and PCI Express 3.0 speed for incredible graphics! Unleash the full power of multiple graphics cards for visuals that never stutter, with just the right amount of space between each card.
Rampage V Edition 10 has a clever SLI/CFX switch to help you configure your 2-Way or 3-Way graphics cards. Just flip the switch to have Aura's integrated LEDs guide the way, so you know exactly where to slot your card.
*Enjoy 4-way SLI plus M.2 and U.2 at the same time.
Best Gaming Protection
As a gamer you demand stability and durability, so ROG integrates long-lasting, premium components, plus exclusive smart DIY designs across the board — ensuring the best gaming experiences.
Pre-Mounted I/O Shield
Rampage V Edition 10 has something so smart that we're patenting it — a I/O shield that slots in simply and adds strong protection. But it's more than function: our patent-pending invention ramps up Rampage V Edition 10 aesthetic credentials, and makes PC DIY easier than ever!
Patent Pending: Safeslot Protect Your Graphics Card Investment
SafeSlot is the PCIe slot reinvented by ASUS and engineered to provide superior retention and shearing resistance. Manufactured in a single step using a new Insert-molding process integrates the slot with the fortifying metal for an inherently stronger slot, which is then firmly anchored to the PCB through additional solder points.
• Backplate: 1 Steel electro galvanized backplate that adds extra style, cooling and strength.
• CPU Installation Tool: 1 Layer protection from socket-pin damage.
• TrueVolt USB: 2 Dedicated USB power supplies delivery rock-steady 5V to all USB ports, minimizing power fluctuations for minimal data loss.
• ESD Guards: 2X-Greater electrostatic protection than standard. ESD Guards cover the PS2, USB, audio and LAN ports.
• Q-connector: 1 Piece sorts all front-panel cables
• Q-Slot: 1 Clip to swap or secure your graphics card
• Q-DIMM: 1 Sided clips for super-simple, super-secure handling of memory modules
• DRAM over-current protection: 1 additional resettable fuse protects connection ports and DRAM against overcurrent and short-circuit damage
ROG Gives You More
Overwolf Stay In The Game
The clever unobtrusive overlay that keeps you in the game, so you can browse, email, IM, stream or record while you play, and all dressed up in color-matched ROG skins to show you’re part of an elite pack — quickly to be available downloaded fromon Overwolf’s app store!
Keybot II: The Free Keyboard Upgrade - Upgraded!
Free keyboard upgrade from an exclusive microprocessor and intuitive user interface. Record macros directly from the keyboard, switch profiles in moments, enable special functions with hotkey from F1-F10, start and even boost your PC from shutdown (S5 mode)!
• Macro keys: Record sequences simply by typing from the keyboard.
• Function keys: Assign convenient shortcuts and game-related functions.
• Shortcut: Assign any application or folder for easy launch.
And good news for fighting-game fans: you’ll enjoy one-button directional change!
You can even use KeyBot II to boost your PC into a specific mode with two-second press.
• USB Stick: 1 Thumb drive packed with utilities and drivers.
• ROG Coasters: 2 Stylish salvers for your favorite sups.
• ROG Cable Stickers: 3 Badges of honor for your fans.
• SLI Bridges: 3 Bridges for 4-Way, 3-Way and 2-Way SLI configurations.
• SATA Cable: 10 Cables for greater storage.
• ROG Cable Stickers: 15 Labels for your cables.
• And.. More!
• AI Suite 3: One-stop control panel.
• ROG theme CPU-Z: Shows your important system information with pride.
• Mem TweakIt: Dynamic timing monitoring, DRAM efficiency gauge.
• RAMDisk: Boost your favorite applications up to 20X faster than SSD with the junction function.
• Sonic Radar II: A stealthy overlay that maps battlefield sounds so you can locate opponents and teammates at a glance.
• Kaspersky&red; Anti-Virus (1 year): The best protection from viruses and spyware.
• DAEMON Tools Pro Standard (1 year): The leading tool for optical and virtual discs.
• PC Cleaner: Accelerate your PC by eliminating clogs with simple click.
• 100% SteamOS support: Play your favorite Steam games now and forever.
• Radar on the latest gaming innovations: ROG's sights are locked on future revolutions and relationships.
Beyond VR Ready
Rampage V Edition 10 isn’t just VR Ready — it goes way beyond! The ASUS ROG Beyond VR Ready marque means that Rampage V Edition 10 has been tested with loads of class-leading components to ensure that your productivity, gaming and entertainment needs are tuned for maximum performance after you’ve taken off the headset. ASUS Beyond VR Ready opens up a new way to configure and build your dream system with total confidence.
ASUS Aura is at the forefront of the RGB revolution, and Aura Ready is your assurance of the best compatibility. All Aura Ready logo gear is ready to work with ASUS Aura-compatible equipment. So, if you want to build with the brightest lighting and the most fascinating effects, look for the Aura Ready badge!
The Power Of Intel
Ready for Intel® Core™ i7 Processors for LGA2011-v3
This motherboard supports Intel® Core™ i7 processors in the LGA2011-v3 package, with memory and PCI Express controllers integrated to support 4-channel (8 DIMM) DDR4 memory and 40/28 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes.
Intel® X99 Chipset
This motherboard supports Intel® Core™ i7 processors in the LGA2011-v3 package, with memory and PCI Express controllers integrated to support 4-channel (8 DIMM) DDR4 memory and 40/28 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes. Features • Supports Intel® Core™ i7 processors on LGA 2011-v3 socket.
• Quad-channel DDR4 3333 (OC) support.
• Best gaming lighting: Aura RGB illumination and Aura 4-pin RGB-strip header.
• Best gaming extra: SupremeFX Hi-Fi.
• Best gaming performance: 5-Way Optimization with Auto-Tuning, second-generation T-Topology and Extreme Engine Digi+.
• Best gaming audio: Reinvented SupremeFX with intuitive Sonic Studio II.
• Best gaming networking: Best-in-class Intel® Gigabit Ethernet ,LANGuard and GameFirst technology.
• Best gaming connectivity: 3x3 802.11ac Wi-Fi , NVMe U.2, M.2, SATA Express and USB 3.1 Type-A and Type-C for extreme-speed transfers and total compatibility.
• Best gaming protection: SafeSlot, pre-mounted I/O shield, and carefully-selected premium components for maximum durability.
• ROG gives you more: More gaming-focused utilities, all free!
Please note: 4-Way SLi/CrossFire Setups require a 40-Lane CPU.
|RAM Memory Support|
|Memory Channel||Quad (4)|
|Memory Type (ECC)||Non-ECC|
|Memory Type (R/U)||UDIMM (Unbuffered)|
|Memory Speed (Mhz)||
|Max. Memory Capacity||128GB (8x16GB)|
|Audio||SupremeFX 8-Channel HD Audio|
|Primary GPU Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|SLI Support||4-Way SLi|
|Crossfire Support||4-Way CrossFire|
|On-Board Graphics Connectors||None|
|RAID Support via||SATA|
|Storage Mode Support||
|Network Interface Type||
|Rear I/O Connectors||
|Other Motherboard Specifications|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 29th Aug 2014
New processors usually grab all the release limelight, relegating the supporting core logic and memory to mere footnotes. This time, a brand-new chipset and DDR4 memory are equal partners in the platform.
Date Issued: 29th Aug 2014
Intel's X99 is a long-overdue platform upgrade for the high-end consumer market. Despite delivering an incremental CPU upgrade from Sandy Bridge-E to Ivy Bridge-E, Intel determined the supporting X79 motherboard needed no such upgrade.