API Lunchbox 8HC - 8 Slot High Current lunchbox with Phantom power and DB25 connectivity
API Lunchbox 8HC, 8 Slot High Current lunchbox, 250 mA of current per slot, DB25 connectivity, Rugged steel chassis
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The lunchbox gives an engineer the flexibility to bring along specialized EQ effects to any situation: 550A, 550b or 560. The lunchbox utilizes an external power supply. API makes several modules for the lunchbox, including the 512c Mic Preamplifier, the 525 Compressor, the 527 Compressor, the 550A 3-band EQ, the 550b 4-band EQ and the 560 Graphic EQ. Combinations of these modules make perfect stereo recording packages (two 512cs and two 550bs) or vocalist's box (one 512c, two EQs and one 527).
Other uses for the versatile lunchbox include:
• Multi-track recording of acoustic and electronic audio sources
• Sound reinforcement systems and recording to multi-track formats
• Multiple facility projects where portability is a plus
• Broadcast and audio for video production
• Custom channel input strips
(NOTE: The older 560A equalizer may use pin 15 for a "direct output" and must be disabled on the 560A circuit board edge connector by cutting a trace. This will eliminate 48 volts from damaging the 560A series equalizers.) Features • 8 Slots with 250 mA of current per slot
• Full compatibility with API 500 Series and VPR-approved modules
• DB25 connectivity on the rear panel
• Phantom Power
• Optional Rack Ears available for rack mounting
• Toggle switches for channel linking
• Rubber feet & carrying handle for portability
• Rugged steel chassis
• Perfect for remote recording of Vocalist and Instruments
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months