Allows Remote monitoring and control of an individual UPS by connecting it directly to the network.
CD with software, Temperature Sensor, User Manual.
UPS Network Management Cards Features & Benefits
• Notification - Be notified of problems to ensure crucial situations are dealt with in a timely manner.
• Scheduling - Customize shut down and reboot of connected equipment and UPSs.
• Data logging - Identify problematic trends before they escalate or export the data log for analysis.
• Event logging - Pinpoint the timing and sequence of events leading up to an incident with the event log.
• Integrates with StruxureWare Data Center Expert - An IT-ready, scalable access monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network
• Enterprise management system compatible - Make device information available to your preferred enterprise management system by forwarding SNMP traps (events) across SNMPv1, SNMPv2 and SNMPv3 using the PowerNet MIB
Total Cost of Ownership
• Browser Accessible - View the user interface with a browser. Provides quick access from anywhere on a secure network.
• Flash upgradeable firmware - Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
• Reboot equipment remotely - Saves dispatching technicians to remote locations.
• Password Security - User-selectable password protection prevents unauthorized access, authorized against LDAP and Active Directory servers.
• Multi-tier user access - Supports up to four access levels - Administrator, Device User, Read-Only User and Network-only User - with user name and password requirements.
• Radius support - Use an existing radius server to securely authenticate, authorize, and account for your APC device.
• PowerChute Network Shutdown - Reliable network-based shutdown of multiple servers
• Multiple user access - Supports simultaneous web browser access for up to 8 users and network command line interface access for up to 3 users
• Multiple language support - Web browser interface available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean & Brazilian Portuguese
• UPS Firmware Update - User friendly mechanism to remotely and seamlessly update UPS firmware via the web browser interface (SMX, SMT and SRT Smart-UPS only).
• Smart Battery Management Support - Detailed battery information including battery cartridge parameters provides early-warning fault analysis to simplify management of the entire battery system (SRT Smart-UPS only).
• Command line interface - Offers simultaneous remote management access through Telnet and SSH
• Standard UPS RFC 1628 MIB Compatible - Make UPS information available to your preferred network, server or enterprise management system by forwarding SNMP traps (events) using RFC 1628 MIB.
• Device Encryption - Securely connect via HTTPS/SSL, SSH (up to 2048-bit encryption), SNMPv3
• IPv6 Support - Capable of operating on a network using IPv6 protocol
• Compatible with SmartSlot enabled UPSs - Compatible with all SmartSlot UPSs
• Expandable Input and Output Ports - Supports the Temperature Sensor, Temperature and Humidity Sensor and Dry Contact I/O Accessory
Communications & Management Specifications
• Protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, IPv4, IPv6, NTP, SMTP, SNMP v1, SNMP v2c, SNMP v3, SSH V1, SSH V2, SSL, TCP/IP, Telnet
• Network Interface Connections: RJ-45 10/100 Base-T
• Authentication: Radius
• RoHS Compliant
• REACH: Contains No SVHCs
• Battery Directive Compliant
• Contains Lithium Coin Cell
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as APC AP9631 UPS Network Management Card 2 with Environmental Monitoring, Multiple user access, Multiple language support . Please choose from the list below.