• 2 x Fan Controllers: (High/low/off) to achieve the balance between high performance and quiet computing.
• Washable air filters: 2 filters front intake and psu intake.
• Whisper Quiet: Dual layer sound deadening side panels for quiet operation.
• Watercooling Support: Supports a front 240mm rad (or 2 x 120mm fan) and a top 240mm rad (or 2 x 120mm fans).
• Dual compartment structure: MB compartment and PSU/HDD compartment.
• Long GPU support: Can install 300mm GPUs.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.