Antec P50 Cube microATX/ITX Dual Chamber Case Window Black
Antec P50 Black Cube Case, mATX / mITX with Side Window Dual, USB 3.0, Dual Fan Controllers w/o PSU (Std ATX)
• Advance cooling system: 3 fans included and 4 additional fan mounts.
• 2 x Fan Controllers: (High/low/off) to achieve the balance between high performance and quiet computing.
• Washable air filters: 2 filters front intake and psu intake.
• Whisper Quiet: Dual layer sound deadening side panels for quiet operation.
• Watercooling Support: Supports a front 240mm rad (or 2 x 120mm fan) and a top 240mm rad (or 2 x 120mm fans).
• Dual compartment structure: MB compartment and PSU/HDD compartment.
• Long GPU support: Can install 300mm GPUs.
Features mATX and mITX motherboard support
- Expansions Slots x 4
- I/O Ports: 2 x USB3.0, 2 x USB2.0 and HD audio in-out, 2 x Fan controller
- Max CPU cooler height: 130mm
- Windowed Side Panel
- Standard ATX PSU support
- 2 x 120mm front intake fans included (motherboard/CPU/GPU chamber)
- Optional 2 x 120mm top fan mounts
- Optional 2 x 80mm rear fan mounts
- 1 x 80mm front intake fan included (PSU/HDD chamber)
- Dual fan controllers
- 2 x 2.5" SSD tool-less mounting
- 3 x 3.5" HDD tool-less mounting
- 1 x 5.25" removable ODD bay
- Watercooling support: 1 x 240mm top radiator mount, 1 x 240mm front radiator mount (not fro 240mm top mount the 5.25" bay must be removed)
- Dimensions: 330mm (d) x 260mm (w) x 312mm (h)
|Case Form Factor||MicroATX Cube|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|Front/ Side/ Top Panel||
|Front Radiator Compatibility|
|Top Radiator Compatibility|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Power Supply Form Factor||ATX|
|Max PSU Length|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||130 mm|
|Max VGA Card Length||300 mm|
|Dimensions||260 x 312 x 330 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||3.5 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.