The Antec P50 mATX cube case offers amazing levels of cooling potential in a great small form factor. With a streamlined and sleek style you will be the envy of your friends and family with this PC enclosure, heightened by a sexy windowed side panel to show off your prized components. The dual chambered design ensures that your storage drives and PSU is kept away from the mainboard and GPU area, this is perfect for both cooling for aesthetics. It may be small in size but the features are big, with dual 240mm radiator support, seven fan mount locations, washable dust filters and USB3.0 support this really does set a new standard for compact chassis design, combined with an affordable price this is the chassis for champions!
• Advance cooling system: 3 fans included and 4 additional fan mounts.
• 2 x Fan Controllers: (High/low/off) to achieve the balance between high performance and quiet computing.
• Washable air filters: 2 filters front intake and psu intake.
• Whisper Quiet: Dual layer sound deadening side panels for quiet operation.
• Watercooling Support: Supports a front 240mm rad (or 2 x 120mm fan) and a top 240mm rad (or 2 x 120mm fans).
• Dual compartment structure: MB compartment and PSU/HDD compartment.
• Long GPU support: Can install 300mm GPUs.
mATX and mITX motherboard support
- Expansions Slots x 4
- I/O Ports: 2 x USB3.0, 2 x USB2.0 and HD audio in-out, 2 x Fan controller
- Max CPU cooler height: 130mm
- Windowed Side Panel
- Standard ATX PSU support
- 2 x 120mm front intake fans included (motherboard/CPU/GPU chamber)
- Optional 2 x 120mm top fan mounts
- Optional 2 x 80mm rear fan mounts
- 1 x 80mm front intake fan included (PSU/HDD chamber)
- Dual fan controllers
- 2 x 2.5" SSD tool-less mounting
- 3 x 3.5" HDD tool-less mounting
- 1 x 5.25" removable ODD bay
- Watercooling support: 1 x 240mm top radiator mount, 1 x 240mm front radiator mount (not fro 240mm top mount the 5.25" bay must be removed)
- Dimensions: 330mm (d) x 260mm (w) x 312mm (h)
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Antec P50 Black Cube Case, mATX / mITX with Side Window Dual, USB 3.0, Dual Fan Controllers w/o PSU (Std ATX) . Please choose from the list below.