AMD FX8350 Black Edition AM3+ 8 Core CPU with Wraith Cooler
Includes AMD's Wraith Cooler
Generating less than one-tenth the noise of its predecessor, AMD’s new Wraith Cooler is virtually silent, and features backlit illumination and an attractive fan shroud. Features • Unlocked AMD FX 8-Core Processor.
• AMD Turbo CORE Technology.
• New Instruction Capabilities.
• AMD Balanced Smart Cache.
• AMD Wide Floating Point Accelerator.
• HyperTransport™ Technology.
• Integrated DRAM Controller with AMD Memory Optimizer Technology.
• AMD Virtualization™ (AMD-V™) Technology.
• AMD PowerNow!™ Technology (Cool’n’Quiet™ Technology).
• AMD Wraith Cooler included.
|CPU Model||8350 Black Edition with Wraith Cooler|
|Manufacturing Process||32 nm|
|No. of Threads|
|Clock Speed||4.0 GHz|
|Turbo Speed||4.2 GHz|
|FSB/HT Speed||1x 2600 MHz 16-bit HyperTransport link|
|Max. Memory Speed||DDR3 - 1866|
|Max. Memory Channels|
|ECC Memory Support||No|
|PCIe Lanes Supported|
|L1 Cache||4x 64 KB instruction caches, 8x 16 KB data caches|
|L2 Cache||2x 4MB|
|Voltage||0.875 - 1.225 (V)|
|Heatsink||Active (With Heat Sink Fan)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 14th Oct 2011
AMD has lifted the wraps off a new CPU architecture formerly known by the codename Bulldozer. Now released as the FX series, this TekSpek delves into the technology behind the new chip.