AMD A6 6400K APU Dual Core Processor - Black Edition
AMD A6 6400K Black Edition, FM2, Richland, 3.9GHz Dual Core, AMD Radeon HD 8470D 800MHz, 65W, CPU, Retail
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Features • Stay productive when compressing files.
• Experience smoother playback for videos and enhanced quality for photos with the AMD HD Media Accelerator.
• Connect to multiple displays with AMD Eyefinity Technology.
• Watch movies, play games and get more done with Windows 8 apps, media and more.
• Enjoy beautifully rich and clear video playback when streaming from the web
• Take in your favourite movies in stunning, stutter-free HD quality
• Run multiple applications smoothly at maximum speed
• Enjoy lightning fast game play and realistic physics effects
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- AMD CPUS
- 01276 932318
Date Issued: 5th Jun 2013
While AMD has a proud history of developing benchmark-busting computer processors, there's no ignoring the fact that today's semiconductor giants are in a race to develop chips that are more efficient than ever before.