AKG's industry-leading C 414 microphones are already a permanent fixture in the world's biggest recording studios and a highly respected work horse for independent artists, broadcasting, and on-stage miking as well.
The C214 large-diaphragm condenser microphone has been designed as a cost-effective alternative to the high-end C414 family.
Like the C414, the C214 offers a supreme one-inch capsule on an integrated suspension to reduce mechanical noise.
A switchable 20dB attenuation pad allows recording of loud sources of up to 156dB SPL.
A switchable bass-cut filter allows close-up recording with almost no proximity effect.
The C214 captures sound by combining one capsule of the legendary C414 dual-capsule system and the patented AKG Back-Plate Technology, resulting in an outstanding performance close to the famous C414 XLII.Frequency Response / Polar pattern
• AKG’s Legendary 1” Edge-Terminated Large Diaphragm Sound
• Outstanding Dynamic Range (up to 156 dB SPL, Ultra-Low Noise)
• Roadworthy Design
• Integrated Suspension to reduce mechanical Noise
• Switchable 20 dB Attenuation Pad and Low Cut Switch
• Rugged double mesh Grill for high RF immunity but unaffected Acoustics
• All-metal Die-cast body with shock- and scratch-resistant Finish
• Designed, Engineered and Built in Vienna, Austria
H85 Shock Mount
Metal Carrying Case