Seagate IronWolf 8TB NAS 3.5" SATA HDD/Hard Drive 7200rpm
8TB Seagate ST8000VN004 IronWolf NAS Hard Drive, 3.5" HDD, SATA III 6Gb/s, 7200rpm, 256MB Cache, NCQ
By DPD On 6th Aug
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Be tough. Be ready.
Optimized for NAS with AgileArray, IronWolf enterprise-class hard drives are built to be always on, always working in NAS enclosures with RAID up to 8 bays.
IronWolf and IronWolf Pro are built alongside NAS vendors to help ensure compatibility.
Drive Health Monitoring
IronWolf Health Management automatically displays prevention, intervention, and recovery options.
7200-RPM Performance Delivered
Choose low capacity IronWolf drives with 5900 RPM; 7200 RPM retrieves your data even faster.
NAS-optimized with AgileArray firmware, IronWolf drives are built for multi-user environments.
Connected for Home
Built for connected homes and multi-user environments, IronWolf can handle your data backup and streaming media content.
Get more done! IronWolf-equipped NAS are built to handle collaborative projects and workloads.
Boost Business Growth
IronWolf drives help enable business growth with IronWolf Health Management.
• Actively protect your NAS with IronWolf Health Management focusing on prevention, intervention and recovery.
• High performance means no lag time or downtime for users during workload traffic for the NAS. Seagate leads the competition with the highest-performing NAS drive portfolio.
• Seagate Rescue Data Recovery. IronWolf Pro comes with extra peace of mind for any mechanical, accidental or natural disaster. With a 90% success rate of in-house recovery, Seagate has your back with a 2-year included Rescue Data Recovery plan.
• Rotational Vibration (RV) sensors. First in its class of drives to include RV sensors to maintain high performance in multi-drive NAS enclosures.
• Range of capacities up to 12 TB. More capacity options means more choices that will fit within the budget. Seagate provides a scalable solution for any NAS use-case scenario.
• Do more in multi-user environments. IronWolf provides a workload rate of 300 TB/year. Multiple users can confidently upload and download data to the NAS server, knowing IronWolf can handle the workload, whether you are a creative professional or a small business.
• Designed for always on, always accessible 24×7 performance. Access data on your NAS any time, remotely or on site.
• 1.2 M hours MTBF, 5-year limited warranty represents an improved total cost of ownership (TCO) over desktop drives with reduced maintenance costs.
|Flash Memory Size||N/A|
|Flash Memory Type||N/A|
|Rotation Speed||7200 rpm|
|Host to/from Drive Sustained Transfer Rate||210 MB/s|
|Interface||SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s)|
|Annualised Workload Rating||180 TB/yr|
|Non-Recoverable Read Errors per Bits Read||<1 in 10^15|
|Max. Operating Shock||70 G|
|Max.Power Usage||8.8W W|
|Dimensions||101.85 x 26.11 x 146.99 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months