Corsair Enthusiast TX V2 CP-9020043-UK 850W Power Supply (PSU)
850W Corsair Enthusiast Series 850TXV2, 85% Eff', 80 PLUS Bronze, SLI/CrossFire, EPS 12V, Quiet Fan, ATX v2.31, PSU
Features • Compatible with 4th generation Intel® Core™ series processors
• The latest ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards and it is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems.
• An ultra-quiet double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying fan speed in response to temperature.
• 80PLUS Bronze certified, delivering up to 85% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
• Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99.
• Universal AC input from 90~264V. No more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input!
• A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components.
• Over-voltage and over-current protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
• High-quality Japanese capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability.
• A five year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair¡¦s legendary technical support and customer service.
• Safety Approvals: UL, CUL, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TUV, CCC, C-tick.
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Bronze|
|Max. Efficiency||85 %|
|Fans||1 x 140mm|
|Internal +12V Rails||Single Rail|
|Rail 1 +12V||70 A|
|Rail 2 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 3 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 4 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||70 A|
|Dimensions||150 x 86 x 160 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 60 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 25th Oct 2017
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.
Date Issued: 18th Nov 2010
Conceived back in 2004 and brought to market just a year later, the 80 PLUS initiative is one of many standards introduced in an effort to increase energy efficiency in modern technology. Targeting computer power supplies, it awards PSUs that are able to achieve an energy efficiency of over 80 per cent at varying workloads and a power factor of 0.9 or more at 100 per cent load.
Date Issued: 20th Nov 2008
This TekSpek explains what Green Computing is, what it means to the consumer, and how energy-efficient components can be beneficial in the home.