Silverstone Strider 800 Watt Titanium Modular PSU/Power Supply
800W SilverStone Strider Titanium, Full Modular, 80 PLUS Titanium, SLI/CrossFire, Single Rail, 66A, 120mm Fan, ATX PSU
The Strider Titanium series
Their compact design makes them the world's smallest fully modular ATX power supplies with 80 PLUS Titanium efficiency. Other enthusiasts features included are all Japanese capacitors, ±3% regulation, powerful single +12V rail, 24/7 continuous power output, and multiple PCI-E cables. For those looking to build the most efficient systems possible with great quality, the Strider Titanium is definitely the top choice.
• Designed for 80 PLUS Titanium level of efficiency to reduce wasted heat and save on electricity.
• 100% modular cable design for use with short cable kit such as SilverStone’s PP05-E or for easy removal in a case with cable routed and tied down.
• Flat cables have much greater flexibility to allow for tighter folding and management of cables.
• 150mm depth sets new standard for high wattage PSUs with modular cables.
• Powerful single +12V rail design, perfect for future high-end component upgrades or overclocking.
• ±3% regulation and low ripple & noise performance for high stability.
• Built-in 120mm fan has excellent airflow and low noise, perfect for quiet home or office use. Features • High efficiency with 80 PLUS Titanium certification.
• Compact design with a depth of 150mm for easy integration.
• All Japanese capacitors.
• 100% modular cables.
• 24/7 continuous power output with 40C; operating temperature.
• Class-leading single +12V rail.
• Silent running 120mm fan with 18dBA minimum.
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Titanium|
|Max. Efficiency||94 %|
|Fans||1 x 120mm|
|Internal +12V Rails||Single Rail|
|Rail 1 +12V||66 A|
|Rail 2 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 3 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 4 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||66 A|
|Dimensions||150 x 86 x 150 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 4th Jul 2011
Let's face it, power-supply units (PSUs) are boring. Presented in what's usually a mundane box spitting cables from one end, this is a product that's neither aesthetically pleasing nor technically interesting to the majority of self-builders.
Date Issued: 18th Nov 2010
Conceived back in 2004 and brought to market just a year later, the 80 PLUS initiative is one of many standards introduced in an effort to increase energy efficiency in modern technology. Targeting computer power supplies, it awards PSUs that are able to achieve an energy efficiency of over 80 per cent at varying workloads and a power factor of 0.9 or more at 100 per cent load.
Date Issued: 20th Nov 2008
This TekSpek explains what Green Computing is, what it means to the consumer, and how energy-efficient components can be beneficial in the home.