NETGEAR GS510TPP 8 Port Gigabit Smart Managed Pro Switch
8 Port NETGEAR GS510TPP-100EUS, Gigabit, PoE+, Smart Managed Pro Switch, SFP
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Smart Managed Pro Switches Just Got More Powerful and Flexible
As a leading provider of network equipment for SMBs, NETGEAR® understands the importance of providing great choice of PoE port counts and power budgets that can adapt to the business’s needs, whether in the hospitality, catering, education or retail domains.
Organizations who buy infrastructure for the long term and want future proofing for the unforeseeable can require GS510TPP 8-Port Gigabit Smart Managed Pro Switch with PoE+ and 2 SFP Ports: 190W PoE budget offers more headroom. Temperature and load-based fan-speed control combines accurate monitoring with minimized system acoustic noise: unlike other high power PoE switches on the market, the GS510TPP supports quiet desktop operation or rack mounting with a maximum of 32dB at full power and 25°C (77°F) ambient.
• Layer 3 static routing with 32 routes (IPv4 and IPv6) for interVLAN local routing.
• Advanced VLAN support for better network segmentation.
• L2/L3/L4 access control lists (ACLs) for granular network access control including 802.1x port authentication.
• Advanced per port PoE controls for remote power management of PoE connected devices including operation scheduling (e.g. Wireless APs, IP security cameras, LED lighting, secure access door locks, IoT devices…)
• Advanced QoS (Quality of Service) for traffic prioritization including port-based, 802.1p and L2/L3/L4 DSCP-based.
• Auto “denial-of-service” (DoS) prevention.
• IGMP Snooping and Querier for multicast optimization.
• Rate limiting and priority queuing for better bandwidth allocation.
• Port mirroring for network monitoring.
• Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) for maximum power savings.
• Cable test to troubleshoot connection issues.
• SNMP v1, v2c, v3 and RMON remote monitoring.
• Solid performance with 20Gbps non-blocking architecture, 16K MAC addresses, 256 VLANs, 100 shared ACLs and 512 Multicast groups.
• Comprehensive IPv6 supporting management, QoS, ACL and routing, ensuring investment protection and a smooth migration to IPv6-based network.
• PoE+ support on all models and on all ports, providing flexibility in the future to add more power-hungry devices such as video phone, PTZ camera and 11ac Wireless Aps into the network.
• 2 Dedicated SFPs, not only providing fiber uplinks, but also uplink redundancy and failover, improving reliability and availability for the network.
• Easy-to-use Web browser-based management GUI with English, German and Japanese support makes setup and management simple.
• Standards-based technology ensures interoperability with any standards-based devices in the existing network.
• Dual firmware images improve reliability and uptime to your network.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 0134 445 8200