NETGEAR GS110TPv3 8 Port GbE PoE+ Smart Managed Pro Switch
8 Port NETGEAR GS110TP-300EUS, Gigabit Ethernet Smart Managed Pro Switch, 8x GbE PoE+ Ports, 2x SFP Ports, 802.3af/at
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£106.49|
|Total inc. interest:||£114.72|
Purchase Rate: 21.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 21.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Experience the Most Versatile and Easy to Manage Switches in the Market
NETGEAR Insight Managed Smart Cloud Gigabit Ethernet Switches and Smart Managed Pro Switches with Cloud Management are configurable and manageable anywhere, anytime. All you need is the NETGEAR Insight management solution for easy setup, monitoring and remote/cloud management of your Insight Managed Switches, Insight Managed Wireless Access Points, and Business-class ReadyNAS storage. With their remote cloud manageability, sleek design and silent (or whisper-quiet) operation, they are the most versatile switches in the market for any environment. Now you can setup, manage and monitor your network from anywhere in the world.
Switches with Essential L2/L2+ Features for SMB Networks
NETGEAR Smart Managed Pro Switches offer powerful L2 and L2+/Layer 3 Lite features, great PoE functionality, and enhanced performance and usability. They are purposely designed for converged networks where voice, video, data are all carried on a single network platform. These switches are optimised for network efficiency, operational cost savings, and ease of management. These switches are the ideal solution even for the most advanced small and medium organisations looking for the best combination of features, performance, and value.
• PoE and PoE+ Support available for all configurations.
• Auto-Voice VLAN for fast and reliable deployment of VoIP.
• Auto-Video VLAN, following the same concept of Auto Voice, help speed up your deployment of IP-based surveillance systems.
• Static routing, helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources.
• IGMP and MLD snooping, provides advanced multicast filtering.
• Solid performance with a non-blocking architecture, VLANs, Access Control List, L3 Lite static routing, and Multicast Groups.
• Comprehensive IPv6 management, QoS and ACL, ensuring investment protection and a smooth migration to IPv6-based networking.
• PoE+ support on all ports with the PoE switches.
• The presence of SFP ports provide necessary fiber uplinks, while dedicated SFP ports on many models further builds uplink redundancy.
• Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) support for more energy savings when unused ports or short cables.
• Advanced QoS with IPv4/IPv6 ingress traffic filtering (ACLs) and prioritisation (QoS - Diff Serv).
• Dynamic VLAN assignment for easy user authentication and location-independent access to network.
• Auto Voice VLAN for easy development of VoIP.
• Auto Video for simple deployment of IP Surveillance.
• ACL Wizard for a guided tour to set up your network access control.
• Smart Control Center, a powerful tool for multi-switch discovery, deployment, monitoring and firmware upgrades.
• PoE Timer for scheduling the on/off time of your PoE powered devices.
|Edition||Smart Managed Switch|
|Total Network Ports||
|PoE Support Type||PoE+|
|No. of Ports Providing PoE||8 x 10/100/1000 (Gigabit) RJ-45|
|Other Non-Network Ports|
|MAC Address Table Size||8K Entries|
|Built-in Flash Memory||32MB|
|Acoustic Noise||0 dB|
|Max. Power Consumption||69.5 W|
|Max. PoE Wattage per Port|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)||1,200,041 hours|
|Power Supply||External Power Supply (Included)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||236 x 27 x 101 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- 0134 445 8200