Corsair 750 Watt White RM750x Fully Modular ATX PSU/Power Supply
750W Corsair RM750x White Series, Full Modular, 80 PLUS Gold, SLI/CrossFire, Single Rail, 62.5A, 135mm Fan, ATX PSU
By DPD On 1st Jun
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Our RM750x series PSUs feature all 105°C Japanese capacitors, 80 PLUS® Gold efficiency and award-winning electrical performance. We’re so confident in the RM750x family, we give it a 10 year warranty. Plug it in, turn it on, and game on. Features • Zero RPM Fan Mode: Virtually silent operation at low and medium loads.
• Fully Modular, Clutter Free, Paracord Sleeved Cables: Flexible triple layer mesh paracord sleeves for easy cable routing and elegant aesthetics.
• 100% All Japanese 105°C Capacitors: Premium internal components ensure solid power delivery and long term reliability.
• 80 PLUS Gold Certified: High efficiency operation for less excess heat and lower operating costs.
• Ten Year Warranty: Your guarantee of reliable operation that will last across several system builds.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- Corsair / SCAN
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 28th Apr 2020
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.