Antec Edge 750W 80+ Gold Fully Modular PSU
750W Antec Edge 80PLUS Gold Fully Modular ATX PSU, Japanese Capacitors, 5 Year Warranty
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• 80 PLUS® GOLD certified - Up to 92% efficient, to reduce your electricity bill
• Save Energy and Money - Reduce your electricity bill by up to 20%
• 135 mm LED FDB Silence - Whisper-quiet high-quality LED fluid dynamic bearing bearing fan with long lifetime
• Thermal Manager - An advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat & noise management
• 28(18+10)-pin MBU socket - For possible future MBU connectors
• 16-pin Socket - Industry-leading 16-pin socket double the modular connectivity by supporting 2 different 8-pin cables per socket and allow for future connector changes
• High Current Rails - 2 High Current +12V rails with high load capabilities ensure maximum CPU & GPU compatibility
• Flat Stealth Wires - Flat and darkened wires for minimal visibility in chassis(except MBU)
• 98% +12V - Output for maximum CPU & GPU support
• Multi PCI-E - 2 PCI-E connectors for multiple GPU support
• CircuitShield™ - Full suite of industrial grade protections: Over Current Protection (OCP), Over Voltage Protection (OVP), Under Voltage Protection (UVP), Short Circuit Protection (SCP), Over Power Protection (OPP), Over Temperature Protection (OTP), Surge & Inrush Protection (SIP), No Load Operation (NLO)
• Japanese Heavy-Duty Caps - High-performance Japanese capacitors ensure tightest DC stability and regulation
• PhaseWave™ Design - A server-class LLC design with a synchronous rectification based on a DC-DC topology
• AQ5 - Antec Quality 5-year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 60 months
Date Issued: 28th Apr 2020
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.