APC SMART-UPS 750VA 2U Uninterruptable Power Supply
750VA APC SMT750RMI2UC UPS, 2U, LCD Screen, Battery Active/Low Alarm, 3 Hour Recharge Time
By DPD On 17th Oct 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Provides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards.
Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data safe and available
Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. Solid state automatic voltage regulation boosts low input voltage up to 30% and trims high voltage up to 12% without battery operation. Reliable battery back-up capacity to power through outages or gracefully shutdown systems
Save time with easy and convenient remote accessibility
Network manageable via serial, USB or optional ethernet. Includes Powerchute® Business Edition Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown and innovative energy management capabilities.
Smarter productivity with ability to tailor to your specific application needs
Intuitive LCD interface provides clear information with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys. Over 15 different programmable settings including switched outlet group control allow for application specific settings, thresholds and notifications.
Low operating and maintenance costs with high efficiency, proven reliability and intelligent battery management
Patented green operating mode achieves efficiencies over 97%. Smart-ups was the first network UPS to be Energy Star certified. Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Dynamic battery replacement date indicator and automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn in advance of needing replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down. Designed and manufactured by APC for over 23 years, Smart-UPS is the world’s most trusted network UPS with over 25 million units sold.
Features • Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
• Energy meter: Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
• Green mode: Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
• High online efficiency: Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
• Intuitive LCD interface: Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
• Predictive replace battery date: Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
• Pure sine wave output on battery: Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
• Single switched outlet group: Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
• SmartConnect: Innovative, easy to use remote monitoring feature that provides automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support services.
• SmartSlot: Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
• Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
|Output Power Capacity (W)||500 W|
|Output Power Capacity (VA)||750 VA|
|Max Configurable Power (W)||500 W|
|Max Configurable Power (VA)||750 VA|
|Output Power Connectors (Battery Backup)||(2) IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup / (4) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)|
|Output Power Connectors (Surge Protection)|
|Typical recharge time||3 Hours|
|Surge energy rating||459Joules Joules|
|Typical Backup Time (Half Load)|
|Typical Backup Time (Full Load)|
|Dimensions||546 x 241 x 584 (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 0800 2799254