Silverstone Strider SFX-L 700W 80 PLUS Platinum Modular PSU/Power Supply
700W Silverstone SFX-L Series SST-SX700-LPT, Modular, 80PLUS Platinum, SLI/CrossFire, EPS 12V, 120mm Fan, SFX-L PSU
By DPD On 20th Nov 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The SX700-LPT marks another milestone in SilverStone’s pursuit of higher quality and more capable small form factor power supplies. At 700W, it includes all features available from top of the line SilverStone PSUs such as 80 PLUS Platinum efficiency, modular flexible flat cables, all Japanese capacitors and advanced semi-fanless capability.
• Designed for 80 PLUS Platinum level of efficiency to reduce wasted heat and save on electricity.
• 100% moudlar cable design for easy removal in a case with cable routed and tied down.
• Flat cables have much greater flexibility to allow for tighter folding and management of cables.
• Powerful single +12V rail design, perfect for future high-end component upgrades or overclocking.
• ±3% regulation and low ripple & noise performance for high stability.
• Ultra-quiet 120mm fan with intelligent RPM control guarantees cool performance and silent operation with minimum of 18dBA during fan operation. The fanless mode operation deactivates when PSU’s loading reaches 30%. Features • SFX-L form factor for use small form factor computers.
• 700W continuous power output rated for 24/7 operation.
• Class-leading single +12V rail with 58.4A.
• High efficiency with 80 PLUS Platinum certification.
• Silent running 120mm fan with advanced semi-fanless operation.
• 100% modular short cables with flexible flat arrays.
• Strict ±3% voltage regulation and low ripple & noise.
• Support quad PCI-E 8/6pin connectors.
• High quality construction with all Japanese capacitors.
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Platinum|
|Max. Efficiency||92 %|
|Fans||1 x 120mm|
|Internal +12V Rails||Single Rail|
|Rail 1 +12V||58.4 A|
|Rail 2 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 3 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 4 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||58.4 A|
|Dimensions||125 × 63.5 × 130 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 18th Nov 2010
Conceived back in 2004 and brought to market just a year later, the 80 PLUS initiative is one of many standards introduced in an effort to increase energy efficiency in modern technology. Targeting computer power supplies, it awards PSUs that are able to achieve an energy efficiency of over 80 per cent at varying workloads and a power factor of 0.9 or more at 100 per cent load.
Date Issued: 20th Nov 2008
This TekSpek explains what Green Computing is, what it means to the consumer, and how energy-efficient components can be beneficial in the home.