• Remarkably quiet operation achieved through an array of careful optimizations, including use of a custom-designed, quiet-optimized 120mm Fan
• 630 Watts of continuous power provide extensive power reserves for those times your PC really needs it all
• 80PLUS certification and up to 88% power conversion efficiency let you do more work with the same power and reduce your power bills
• AMD CrossfireX certification and NVIDIA Hybrid readiness allow you to build powerful Multi-GPU systems with confidence
• German product conception, design and quality control Features • Installed high-quality 120mm fan is thermally controlled and optimally governed to strike the best balance between cooling and quiet
• Custom fan for very quiet functioning with excellent airflow
• Cooler operating temperatures resulting from high efficiency design allow for quieter cooling than is possible with less energy efficient power supplies
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- be quiet!
Date Issued: 4th Jul 2011
Let's face it, power-supply units (PSUs) are boring. Presented in what's usually a mundane box spitting cables from one end, this is a product that's neither aesthetically pleasing nor technically interesting to the majority of self-builders.
Date Issued: 18th Nov 2010
Conceived back in 2004 and brought to market just a year later, the 80 PLUS initiative is one of many standards introduced in an effort to increase energy efficiency in modern technology. Targeting computer power supplies, it awards PSUs that are able to achieve an energy efficiency of over 80 per cent at varying workloads and a power factor of 0.9 or more at 100 per cent load.
Date Issued: 20th Nov 2008
This TekSpek explains what Green Computing is, what it means to the consumer, and how energy-efficient components can be beneficial in the home.