Seasonic Bronze S12II-620 620W Power Supply (PSU)
620W Seasonic Bronze S12II-620, 87% Eff', 80 PLUS Bronze, Quiet Fan, ATX, PSU
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
• 80PLUS Bronze Certified High Efficiency
• Highly Reliable Japanese Brand Capacitor
• Ample +12V Outputs
• Active Power Factor Correction [99% PF Typical]
• Double Forward Converter Design
• Smart & Silent Fan Control [S2FC]
• 12cm Ball Bearing Cooling Fan
• Soft-Mount Rubber Cushions
• Universal Video Card Support
• All-in-One DC Cabling Design
• Patented Easy Swap Connector
• Universal AC Input [Full Range]
• Ultra Ventilation [Honeycomb Structure]
• 3 Year Warranty
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0870 755 4747
Date Issued: 28th Apr 2020
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.