be quiet 600 Watt Pure Power 9 Semi Modular PSU/Power Supply
600W be quiet! Pure Power 9, 80 PLUS Silver, Hybrid Modular, SLI/CrossFire, Dual Rail, 60A +12V, 1x120mm Fan, ATX PSU
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
The Pure Power 9 PSU series stands for peerless dependability and best-in-class features. Whether you are assembling a very quiet system, upgrading an existing PC, or building a multimedia or multi-GPU gaming system, your build will benefit from this PSU series that simply has the best combination of features, performance and quality at very popular prize.
• Two independent 12V-rails improve power signal stability.
• Active Clamp + SR design improves efficiency and performance.
• Four PCI express connectors for multi-GPU system configurations.
• Full suite of top safety protections defends against over-currents, over- and under-voltages, short circuits, overheating and overloads.
• Modular cable management simplifies component installation and reduces annoying clutter.
• Fixed 24-pin and P8 cables with high-quality single layer sleeve.
• Easy-to-use flat drives and PCIe cables offer more space for installation.
• All-in-one cable with convenient easy-plug HDD connector.
• 80PLUS® Silver certification means very high operating efficiency for its class of up to 91%.
• High efficiency means money savings, reduced waste heat, and overall quieter operation.
• Standby drain of less than 0.11 watts.
• Meets Energy Star 6.0 guidelines.
• Fulfills ErP 2014 guidelines.
• Zero Load design supports Intel’s Deep Power Down C6/C7 mode.
Exceptionally Quiet Operation
• High-quality 120mm be quiet! fan is thermally controlled and optimally governed to strike the best balance between proper cooling and deep quietness.
• Airflow-optimized fan blades reduce turbulence, allowing for best-of-class quiet functioning with excellent airflow.
• High efficiency design produces low operating temperatures.
• Gaming with multi-GPU capability.
• Silent PC builds.
• Quiet multimedia and home theater systems. Features • 600 Watts of continuous power and two 12V-rails ensure rock-solid voltage stability for powerful multi-GPU systems.
• 80PLUS® Silver certification and up to 91% power conversion efficiency.
• Exceptionally quiet operation achieved through an array of careful optimizations, including use of a silence-optimized 120mm be quiet! fan.
• Stable operation in its class thanks to Active Clamp + SR power conversion technology.
• Modular cable management with high-quality flat cables for PCIe connectors and drives.
• Product conception, design and quality control in Germany.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
Date Issued: 28th Apr 2020
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.