Seagate ST600MM0026 600GB 2.5" Savvio SAS Hard Drive
600GB Seagate ST600MM0026 2.5" Savvio SAS Drive 10000RPM 6Gb/s 64MB Cache with Encryption
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• PowerChoice™ technology for T10-compliant power management enables IT organisations to tailor systems for performance and power consumption
• First mission-critical HDD to offer the Seagate® RAID Rebuild™ technology option — making RAID recovery faster and safer
• Protection Information (PI) protects against inadvertent data change1
• Seagate Instant Secure Erase (ISE) technology makes it safe, fast and easy to retire, repurpose and sell drives
• High capacity and small footprint enable data centres to keep pace with data growth and optimise data centre real estate
• FIPS 140-2, Level 2 certified SED models — only from Seagate — make FIPS 140-2 compliance quick and easy for US and Canadian government agencies2,3
• Seagate Unified Storage architecture reduces complexity and cost by converging disparate interfaces, form factors and security standards
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months