he Seagate® Enterprise Performance 10K.6 HDD is an ideal 600GB hard drive for mission critical applications. It delivers best-in-class mission critical random performance, highest capacities and the low power that data centers need to meet demanding service level agreements and to keep up with data growth and reduce IT operating costs.
• Transition from slower 2.5 inch, 10K-RPM or lower-capacity 3.5 inch, 15K-RPM hard drives to smaller, faster, best-in-class Savvio 10K.6 enterprise hard drives
• PowerChoice™ technology for T10-compliant power management enables IT organisations to tailor systems for performance and power consumption
• First mission-critical HDD to offer the Seagate® RAID Rebuild™ technology option — making RAID recovery faster and safer
• Protection Information (PI) protects against inadvertent data change1
• Seagate Instant Secure Erase (ISE) technology makes it safe, fast and easy to retire, repurpose and sell drives
• High capacity and small footprint enable data centres to keep pace with data growth and optimise data centre real estate
• FIPS 140-2, Level 2 certified SED models — only from Seagate — make FIPS 140-2 compliance quick and easy for US and Canadian government agencies2,3
• Seagate Unified Storage architecture reduces complexity and cost by converging disparate interfaces, form factors and security standards
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 600GB Seagate ST600MM0026 2.5" Savvio SAS Drive 10000RPM 6Gb/s 64MB Cache with Encryption . Please choose from the list below.