Club 3D 500cm USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C to Type-C Active Bi-directional Cable
5m Club 3D USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C to Type-C Active Cable, [email protected], upto 10Gbps, Bi-directional, Male to Male, Black
By DPD On 25th Oct
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Super Fast Connectivity for your Devices
The Club 3D CAC-1535 is an USB Type-C to USB Type-C Bi-directional active cable with a re-timer chipset for enhancing video, data and power, reaching up to 5 meters / 16.40ft.
For video, it is compatible with DP 1.4 standards with a theoretical resolution of up to [email protected]
Up to 10Gbps
For data transmission, it is compatible with USB 3.2 Gen 2 with a maximum speed of 10Gbps.
For power, it is capable of delivering a max of 60W (20V/3A) PD Charging.
This cable combines video, data and power functions for connecting a USB Type-C PC or mobile device to a USB Type-C display/VR/hard drive/dock or a PD charger.
In addition this cable is bidirectional which makes it
simple to use.
Please note: This works with devices that support DisplayPort Alt mode 1.4. It is also downwards compatible and the specification is limited to device capability.
• Supports USB Type C male to male Bi-directional transmission.
• Support max 5m/16.40ft transmission distance with stable signal.
• Support DP 1.4 with Max theoretical resolution up to 8K/60Hz, 8.1Gbps per lane, 32.4Gbps with 4 lanes of bandwidth.
• Compatible with USB 3.2 Gen2 with a maximum of 10Gbps data transmission, downward compatible with lower versions (USB 3.1/USB3.0/USB2.0).
• Supports a maximum of 60W (20V/3A) PD charging, the product supports positive and negative connections and also supports hot plugging.
• Offers a perfect solution for VR Gaming.
• Built in signal enhanced re-timer chip and E-Mark chipfor enhancing functions over longer distance than a passive USB-C cable, and protecting your devices while PD charging.
|Connector From||USB (C)|
|Connector To||USB (C)|
|Total Weight||282 g|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 0871 474747
Date Issued: 12th Sep 2017
Personal Computers (PCs) connect up to peripherals and displays through myriad of cabling. Some of those names and standards will be familiar to you, such as USB or HDMI, others may not, and these can include standards such as Thunderbolt and DisplayPort. The purpose of this TekSpek is to illuminate and educate users into the different types of cables and standards used in the PC ecosystem.