Cooler Master MasterWatt 550 Watt Hybrid Modular ATX PSU/Power Supply
550W Cooler Master MasterWatt 550, Hybrid Modular, 80 PLUS Bronze, SLI/CrossFire, 45.8A, 120mm Fan, ATX PSU
80 PLUS Bronze Certified
The 80 PLUS Bronze certification guarantees that MasterWatt delivers an average efficiency of 85%.
Durable LDB Bearing
Cooler Master 120mm Silencio FP fan combines sealed LDB bearings with quiet fan blades offering a long lifetime of quiet cooling.
Semi-Fanless up to 15% Load
MasterWatt Operates at 0dB under 15% load. Experience noise-free basic computing.
Dual Forward and DC-to-DC Circuit Design
The Dual Forward and DC-to-DC circuit design offers reliability and stability. This is especially significant in +3.3V and +5V outputs.
More Conductive PCI-e Cables
The MasterWatt uses 16AWG cables for PCI-e cables. Less resistance and better efficiency, providing you a safer user environment. Features • Semi-Fanless up till 15% Load: Experience noise-free operation in normal PC loads under 15% output.
• Dual Forward and DC-to-DC Circuit Design: The Dual Forward and DC-to-DC circuit design offers reliability and stability especially significant in +3.3V and +5V output.
• 5 Years Warranty: The MasterWatt comes with a 5 year warranty.
• More Conductive PCI-e Cables: The MasterWatt uses 16AWG cables for PCI-e cables. Less resistance means better efficiency.
• 80 PLUS Bronze Certified: The 80 PLUS Bronze certification means MasterWatt is independently tested with efficiency of 85%.
• Durable LDB Bearing: Silencio technology combines sealed LDB bearings with quiet fan blades delivering a long lifetime of quiet cooling.
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Bronze|
|Max. Efficiency||85 %|
|Fans||1 x 120mm|
|Internal +12V Rails||Single Rail|
|Rail 1 +12V||45.8 A|
|Rail 2 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 3 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 4 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||45.8 A|
|Dimensions||140 x 86 x 150 (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 60 months
Date Issued: 25th Oct 2017
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.