be quiet! BN200 DARK POWER PRO 10 550W 80+ GOLD Modular Power Supply
550W be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10, Hybrid Modular, 80 PLUS Gold, 1x120mm Fan, ATX v2.31, PSU
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
The Dark Power Pro 10 550W model takes that a giant step further with an all-new design topology that delivers 80PLUS Gold performance, the world’s highest energy efficiency certification.
Add to that an unparalleled array of enhancements that augment this unit’s compatibility, convenience of use, reliability, and safety, and the result is simply a power supply without equal.
Simply put, this is the highest-powered, most technologically-advanced power supply be quiet! has ever built. Features • Virtually silent operation achieved through a broad array of meticulous optimizations, including use of be quiet!’s custom-designed 135mm SilentWings® fan
• SilentWings fan features airflow-optimized fan blades, fluid dynamic bearing with copper core and high quality IC motor controller for the quietest possible operation
• 80PLUS Gold certification and up to 93% power conversion efficiency let you do more work with the same power and reduce your power bills
• 550 Watts of continuous power provide deep power reserves for demanding computing applications
• Cable management with extra long cable reach simplifies component installation and reduces annoying clutter, increasing airflow and improving cooling in even the largest PC cases
• Overclocking key allows switchover between quadruple independent +12V rail mode and high-performance single-rail operation
• German product conception, design and quality control
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 60 months
Date Issued: 18th Nov 2010
Conceived back in 2004 and brought to market just a year later, the 80 PLUS initiative is one of many standards introduced in an effort to increase energy efficiency in modern technology. Targeting computer power supplies, it awards PSUs that are able to achieve an energy efficiency of over 80 per cent at varying workloads and a power factor of 0.9 or more at 100 per cent load.
Date Issued: 20th Nov 2008
This TekSpek explains what Green Computing is, what it means to the consumer, and how energy-efficient components can be beneficial in the home.