Seasonic M12II-520 520W Modular Power Supply (PSU)
520W Seasonic M12II-520, Modular, 87% Eff', 80 PLUS Bronze, SLI/CrossFire, EPS 12V, Quiet Fan, ATX, PSU
• Highly Reliable 105°C Japanese Brand Capacitor
• Ample +12V Outputs
• Active Power Factor Correction [99% PF Typical]
• Double Forward Converter Design
• Smart & Silent Fan Control [S2FC]
• 12cm Ball Bearing Cooling Fan
• Soft-Mount Rubber Cushions
• Universal Video Card Support
• All-in-One DC Cabling Design
• Detachable Modular Cables
• Patented Easy Swap Connector
• Universal AC Input [Full Range]
• Ultra Ventilation [Honeycomb Structure]
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
Date Issued: 4th Jul 2011
Let's face it, power-supply units (PSUs) are boring. Presented in what's usually a mundane box spitting cables from one end, this is a product that's neither aesthetically pleasing nor technically interesting to the majority of self-builders.
Date Issued: 18th Nov 2010
Conceived back in 2004 and brought to market just a year later, the 80 PLUS initiative is one of many standards introduced in an effort to increase energy efficiency in modern technology. Targeting computer power supplies, it awards PSUs that are able to achieve an energy efficiency of over 80 per cent at varying workloads and a power factor of 0.9 or more at 100 per cent load.
Date Issued: 20th Nov 2008
This TekSpek explains what Green Computing is, what it means to the consumer, and how energy-efficient components can be beneficial in the home.