Antec 520W Neo Eco Modular PSU 80Plus Bronze
520W Antec Neo Eco 0-761345-285209, Modular, 82% Eff', 80 PLUS Bronze, SLI/CrossFire, EPS 12V, Fan, ATX v2.3, PSU
The result is a cooler, quieter system all powered by 520 watts of Continuous Power. This PSU ACTUALLY Peaks at 600W!
**Please NOTE: does not include power cord and modular cables**
3 Years Warranty Features • 80 PLUS® certified
• ATX12V version 2.3
• Universal Input
• Active Power Factor Correction (PFC)
• 120mm double ball bearing low noise cooling fan
• Industrial-grade protection circuitry prevents damage resulting from short circuits, over voltage, and over power
• 8 (4+4)-pin ATX12V/EPS12V connector for CPU
• 1 x 6-pin and 1 x 8 (6+2)-pin PCI-E connectors
• Hybrid cable management included for future customizability
• Safety approvals: cUL,TUV,CB,CE,FCC,CCC,C-TICK,BSMI
• No power cord included.
• AQ3 - Antec Quality three-year parts and labor warranty
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 4th Jul 2011
Let's face it, power-supply units (PSUs) are boring. Presented in what's usually a mundane box spitting cables from one end, this is a product that's neither aesthetically pleasing nor technically interesting to the majority of self-builders.
Date Issued: 18th Nov 2010
Conceived back in 2004 and brought to market just a year later, the 80 PLUS initiative is one of many standards introduced in an effort to increase energy efficiency in modern technology. Targeting computer power supplies, it awards PSUs that are able to achieve an energy efficiency of over 80 per cent at varying workloads and a power factor of 0.9 or more at 100 per cent load.
Date Issued: 20th Nov 2008
This TekSpek explains what Green Computing is, what it means to the consumer, and how energy-efficient components can be beneficial in the home.