Antec High Current Gamer 520W PSU
520W Antec High Current Gamer HCG-520, 88% Eff', 80 PLUS Bronze, EPS 12V, Quiet Fan, ATX v2.3, PSU
• 80 PLUS® Bronze certified - up to 88% efficient.
• High Current +12V rail for graphics card compatibility and over current protection (OCP) for safety.
• Quiet 135 mm double ball bearing cooling fan.
• All Japanese brand capacitors for reliability.
• Gold-plated High Current terminals for optimal conductivity.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 4th Jul 2011
Let's face it, power-supply units (PSUs) are boring. Presented in what's usually a mundane box spitting cables from one end, this is a product that's neither aesthetically pleasing nor technically interesting to the majority of self-builders.
Date Issued: 18th Nov 2010
Conceived back in 2004 and brought to market just a year later, the 80 PLUS initiative is one of many standards introduced in an effort to increase energy efficiency in modern technology. Targeting computer power supplies, it awards PSUs that are able to achieve an energy efficiency of over 80 per cent at varying workloads and a power factor of 0.9 or more at 100 per cent load.
Date Issued: 20th Nov 2008
This TekSpek explains what Green Computing is, what it means to the consumer, and how energy-efficient components can be beneficial in the home.