The ProSAFE® M4300 Stackable L3 Managed Switch Series comes with 10G and 1G models in a variety of form factors and PoE+ full provisioning. SDN-ready with OpenFlow 1.3, M4300 Switch Series delivers IPv4/IPv6 rich services for mid-enterprise edge and SMB core with mixed stacking between 10 Gigabit and 1 Gigabit models. Layer 3 feature set includes static and policy-based routing, RIP, VRRP, OSPF, and PIM dynamic routing. M4300 is ideal for server aggregation with Auto-iSCSI prioritization, wireless access, unified communications and IP videoPoE deployment at the edge
Common for intermediate distribution frames (IDF) in K-12, horizontal or vertical ring stacking topologies greatly simplify Power over Ethernet deployments at the edge and bring network resiliency with distributed 10G uplinks in aggregation to the core.Top-of-rack and server installations
For midsize server installations, two half-width M4300 10 Gigabit models can be paired in an effective single rack space for redundant top-of-rack. Non-stop switching, non-stop routing stacking technology ensures no single point of failure for servers connecting to the stack.Spine and Leaf topologies
For typical collapsed core installations with a variety of 1G and 10G access ports in high performance local area networks, M4300 10G models can stack with M4300 1G models creating 'spine and leaf' topologies, reducing oversubscription, even enabling line-rate aggregation to the spine. Features
• All (4) 10G ports are independent and 1G backward compatible for progressive transition to 10G speeds.
• With 128 Gbps non-blocking fabric, M4300-28G delivers L2/L3/L4 and IPv4/IPv6 rich services for virtualisation (Auto-iSCSI prioritisation), wireless access layer, IP video and unified communications.
• Virtual Chassis stacking provides non-stop forwarding (NSF) and hitless failover for highest availability (HA).
• 1 Gigabit models such as M4300-28G seamlessly stack with 10 Gigabit models enabling line-rate spine and leaf topologies.
• Dual redundant, modular power supplies contribute to business continuity management.