Especially designed by be quiet! with the price-conscious PC builders in mind - the new be quiet! System Power 8 500W, featuring true be quiet! reliability with two 12V-rails and rock-solid voltages. The series is certified 80PLUS® efficient and able to support multiple GPUs with two PCIe connectors.
System Power 8‘s combination of power, quietness for its class and efficiency is far beyond ordinary, letting you build cost-effective and reliable systems - a key differentiator in these days of identical commodities.
• Full suite of top safety protections defends against over-currents, over- and under-voltages, short circuits, overheating and overloads, thus safeguarding your valuable components.
• Two independent 12V-rails improve power signal stability.
• High-quality sleeved cables simplify component installation, increase airflow and improve cooling.
• Two PCI express connectors for multi-GPU system configurations.
• Compatible with 230V AC power mains.
• Full performance during 24/7 operation.
• 80PLUS® certification means operating efficiency for its class of up to 87%.
• High efficiency means cost savings, reduced heat wastage and overall quieter operation.
• Standby drain of less than 0.13 watts.
• Meets Energy Star 6.0 guidelines.
• Fulfills ErP 2014 guidelines.
• Zero Load design supports Intel®’s Deep Power Down C6/C7 mode.
• High-quality 120mm fan is thermally controlled to strike the best balance between proper cooling and quietness.
• Efficient PSU design produces low operating temperatures.
Outstanding Service and Support
• 3-years manufacturer's warranty.
• Office applications and entry-level gaming systems.
• Low-budget and quiet PC builds.
• Quiet multimedia and home theater systems. Features • 500W of continuous power and two 12V-rails ensure rock-solid voltage stability for powerful multi-GPU systems.
• 80PLUS® certification and up to 87% power conversion efficiency.
• Quiet operation for its class achieved by an array of careful optimizations, including the use of a quiet 120mm fan.
• Attractively sleeved cables simplify component installation, increase airflow and improve cooling.
• Product conception, design and quality control in Germany.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 25th Oct 2017
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.