be quiet 500 Watt SFX L Gold Modular PSU/Power Supply
500W be quiet! SFX L Power, Full Modular, 80 PLUS Gold, SLI/CrossFire, Single Rail, 41.7A, 120mm Fan, SFX-L PSU
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
• 80PLUS® Gold certification means very high operating efficiency for its class of up to 92%.
• High efficiency means cost savings, less wasted heat and an overall quieter operation.
• Standby drain of less than 0.15 watts.
• Meets Energy Star 6.0 guidelines.
• Fulfils ErP guidelines.
• Zero Load design and support of Intel’s Deep Power Down C6/C7 mode.
• Powerful 12V-rail design offers high stability and performance for CPU and GPU.
• Four PCI express connectors for multi-GPU system configurations.
• LLC, Synchronous Rectifier (SR) and DC-to-DC power conversion circuit design supports stability and efficiency.
• High-quality Japanese capacitors for maximum reliability and operating life.
• Temperature-controlled 120mm high-quality fan.
• Optimized for low-noise operation thanks to the fan technology and low waste heat.
• Full suite of top safety protections defends against over-currents, over- and under-voltages, short circuits, overheating and overloads.
Highly Compatible and Convenient
• Maximum build flexibility thanks to the full cable management.
• SFX-to-ATX PSU adapter bracket makes it super-flexible for usage with larger case sizes.
• Black flat cables of up to 80cm allow for improved cooling.
Outstanding Service and Support
• 3-year warranty.
• Mini ITX systems.
• Compact gaming PCs.
• High-efficiency upgrade in any PC chassis requiring a SFX form factor PSU. Features • 500 Watts of continuous power and powerful 12V-rail design offer high stability and performance.
• 80PLUS® Gold certification with up to 92% power conversion efficiency.
• Full cable management offers maximum build flexibility and convenient usage.
• Quiet operation thanks to temperature-controlled 120mm high-quality fan.
• SFX-to-ATX PSU adapter bracket makes possible usage with larger case sizes.
• Product conception, design and quality control in Germany.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 28th Apr 2020
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.
Date Issued: 18th Nov 2010
Conceived back in 2004 and brought to market just a year later, the 80 PLUS initiative is one of many standards introduced in an effort to increase energy efficiency in modern technology. Targeting computer power supplies, it awards PSUs that are able to achieve an energy efficiency of over 80 per cent at varying workloads and a power factor of 0.9 or more at 100 per cent load.
Date Issued: 20th Nov 2008
This TekSpek explains what Green Computing is, what it means to the consumer, and how energy-efficient components can be beneficial in the home.