Netgear READYNAS 4312X 12 Bay 2U Rackmount 48TB NAS System
48TB Netgear READYNAS 4312X, 12-Bay, 2U Rackmount NAS, Intel Xeon E3, 16GB DDR4 ECC, 2x 10GBase-T, 4x GbE, 12x 4TB HDDs
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
State of The Art Performance and Data Protection
The ReadyNAS 4312X series are the best-in-class high performance network attached storage systems. The RR4312X has two built-in 10 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces to further meet the storage demands of next generation business networks. Featuring an architecture powered by blazing fast quad-core 5th generation Intel Xeon processors along with DDR4 ECC memory that is expandable up to 64GB, the RR4312 is the no compromise, high performing data storage systems of choice for businesses that need the very best in capacity, performance and security.
ReadyNAS brings state-of-the-art data storage and protection technologies in an affordable and easy-to-use system to the SMB. All ReadyNAS are built on the revolutionary ReadyNAS OS 6 operating system and next-gen BTRFS file system. A best-in-class 5 levels of data protection - X-RAID, Unlimited Snapshots, Bit rot protection, real-time anti-virus and easy offsite replication work in concert to securely protect your data from common risks.
All ReadyNAS systems utilise proprietary ReadyCLOUD technology. With ReadyCLOUD, remotely accessing and sharing files in your own secure private cloud has never been easier. No VPN setup, no port forwarding, no dynamic DNS required. Designed specifically for the unique needs of business users, the RR4312X are virtualisation-ready with iSCSI support, thin provisioning capability and VMware certified.
• Bit Rot Protection: A proprietary technology protecting your files from unplanned degradation.
• Unlimited Snapshots: Unlimited data snapshot capability for on-box protection and flexible data recovery.
• X-RAID & Instant Provisioning: Easily expand capacity and feel confident knowing that data is always protected.
• Cloud-managed Replication: Maintain data sets in multiple locations or ensure protection of data from remote or branch office locations.
• iSCSI and Thin Provisioning: Powerful tools for a businesses taking advantage of virtual infrastructures.
• Anti-virus & Encryption: Keep data protected from outside threats and safe from prying eyes.
• Modern GUI and ReadyCLOUD Management: Sleek, modern interface that puts the tools you need, where and when you need them.
• File Server: Unified storage platform for sharing files between Windows, Mac and Linux-based computers.
• Backup: RAID redundancy with automatic expansion and unlimited data snapshots for point-in-time restore.
• Disaster Recovery: Cloud-managed replication for maintaining multiple sets of data and performing easy restores in case of disaster.
• Virtualisation: Thin provisioning, iSCSI support and certified with VMware.
|NAS Form Factor||2U Rackmount|
|Total Storage Included||48000 GB|
|Type of Drives Included||HDD (3.5" SATA3 6Gb/s)|
|Edition of Drives Included||Enterprise HDDs|
|Capacity of Drives Included||48TB (12x 4TB)|
|Max. Storage Capacity||48 TB|
|Drive Interface Support||12 x SATA|
|Drive Form Factor Support||12 x 2.5"/3.5"|
|Internal Flash Memory||No|
|Internal Flash Memory Capacity|
|CPU Type||Intel Xeon|
|CPU Cores||Quad Core|
|CPU Speed||3.5 GHz|
|RAM Memory Included||16GB|
|RAM Memory Type||DDR4 ECC|
|Max. RAM Memory Supported||64GB|
|Cache Drive Interface|
|Included Cache Drive Capacity|
|Included Cache Drive Type|
|LAN Type||1GbE + 10GbE|
|PSU Wattage||550 W|
|Max. Power Consumption|
|Dimensions||481 x 88 x 698 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.