Solid Performance for Notebooks and PCs
Think an SSD upgrade is out of your reach? Think again. With OCZ’s Arc 100 Series, get lasting SSD performance and an exceptional computing experience, all while delivering an excellent value for flash storage thrill seekers.
Putting Hard Drives to Shame
Imagine faster boot-ups, snappier file transfers, improved energy efficiency, and system responsiveness that make you wonder why you put up with that hard drive for so long. If you’re ready to make the leap to a more durable alternative to spinning discs, the Arc 100 Series is ready to take on your storage challenges at an upgrade-friendly price point.
• Cutting-edge A19nm process geometry NAND offers excellent value for consumer desktops and laptops
• Emphasis on endurance, rated for 20GB/day of host writes for 3 years (typical client workloads)
• Proprietary Barefoot 3 M10 controller technology delivers superior sustained speeds over the long term
• Excels in both incompressible and compressible data types such as multimedia, encrypted data,. ZIP files and software
• Advanced suite of NAND flash management to analyze and dynamically adapt as flash cells wear
• Superior reliability with in-house technology and high quality components based on the latest technology
• Sleek alloy housing offers ultra-slim sub-7mm z-height for use in the latest thinner form factor notebooks
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 480GB OCZ ARC 100, 2.5" SSD, SATA III - 6Gb/s, 19nm MLC-Flash, Read 490MB/s, Write 430MB/s, 80k/80k IOPS Max. . Please choose from the list below.