480GB OCZ ARC 100 Series SSD
480GB OCZ ARC 100, 2.5" SSD, SATA III - 6Gb/s, 19nm MLC-Flash, Read 490MB/s, Write 430MB/s, 80k/80k IOPS Max.
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Think an SSD upgrade is out of your reach? Think again. With OCZ’s Arc 100 Series, get lasting SSD performance and an exceptional computing experience, all while delivering an excellent value for flash storage thrill seekers.
Putting Hard Drives to Shame
Imagine faster boot-ups, snappier file transfers, improved energy efficiency, and system responsiveness that make you wonder why you put up with that hard drive for so long. If you’re ready to make the leap to a more durable alternative to spinning discs, the Arc 100 Series is ready to take on your storage challenges at an upgrade-friendly price point.
Features • Cutting-edge A19nm process geometry NAND offers excellent value for consumer desktops and laptops
• Emphasis on endurance, rated for 20GB/day of host writes for 3 years (typical client workloads)
• Proprietary Barefoot 3 M10 controller technology delivers superior sustained speeds over the long term
• Excels in both incompressible and compressible data types such as multimedia, encrypted data,. ZIP files and software
• Advanced suite of NAND flash management to analyze and dynamically adapt as flash cells wear
• Superior reliability with in-house technology and high quality components based on the latest technology
• Sleek alloy housing offers ultra-slim sub-7mm z-height for use in the latest thinner form factor notebooks
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 27th Nov 2017
The arrival of the solid-state drive (SSD) has revolutionised the speed at which modern PCs perform common tasks. This is because SSDs have no moving parts, compared to larger, bulkier mechanical drives, thus they store information on memory chips. This means that accesses, reads and writes are many, many times faster