Features • Faster: Improves speed of loading applications and system boot up.
• Reliable: With no moving parts, solid-state drives are less likely to fail than standard hard drives.
• Economical: Design optimised to make migrating to an SSD more affordable.
• Multiple capacities: To fit your workload.
• Form factor: 2.5-inch drive available in 7.0mm thickness.
• Silent: Cool and silent operation.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 10 months
Date Issued: 27th Nov 2017
The arrival of the solid-state drive (SSD) has revolutionised the speed at which modern PCs perform common tasks. This is because SSDs have no moving parts, compared to larger, bulkier mechanical drives, thus they store information on memory chips. This means that accesses, reads and writes are many, many times faster