Antec 400W Quiet PSU/Power Supply
400W Antec VP400PC VP Series ATX PSU, Dual Rail, 1x120mm Silent Fan, 82% Efficiency
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Features • 400W Continuous Power - Guaranteed 400W of Continuous Power from Antec
• Up to 82% efficient - To reduce your electricity bill
• AQ2 - Antec Quality 2-year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support
• 120 mm Silence - Whisper-quiet high-quality fan with long lifetime
• Thermal Manager - An advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat & noise management
• CircuitShield™ - Full suite of industrial grade protections
• Heavy-duty Caps - High-performance capacitors ensure tightest DC stability and regulation
• ErP Lot 6 - Compliant to the toughest energy standard available
• Active Power Factor Correction (PFC)
• MTBF = 100,000 hours
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 28th Apr 2020
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.