APC Back-UPS ES 400VA with 8 Sockets
The Back-UPS ES offers APC's best value for protecting your home and home office computer systems. It provides battery backup power that allows you to work through short and medium length power outages. It also safeguards your equipment from damaging surges and spikes. Back-UPS ES is the perfect unit to protect your productivity from the constant threat of power outages and lost data. Features • Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
• Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
• Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz
• Input Connections: British BS1363A
• Cord Length: 1.83 meters
• Battery Type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
• Control panel: LED Status display with On Line : On Battery
• Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
• Operating Environment: 0 - 40 °C
• Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95%
• Operating Elevation: 0-15000 meters
• Storage Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
• Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95%
• Storage Elevation: 0-15000 meters
• Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 45.00 dBA
|Output Power Capacity (W)||240 W|
|Output Power Capacity (VA)||400 VA|
|Max Configurable Power (W)||240 W|
|Max Configurable Power (VA)||400 VA|
|Output Power Connectors (Battery Backup)||4 x BS 1363|
|Output Power Connectors (Surge Protection)||4 x BS 1363|
|Typical recharge time||16 Hours|
|Surge energy rating||310 Joules|
|Typical Backup Time (Half Load)||18.1 Minutes|
|Typical Backup Time (Full Load)||5.2 Minutes|
|Dimensions||230 x 86 x 285 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 0800 2799254
Subject to 2 years Manufacturer warranty.
For more details please go to below link:
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
APC Back-UPS,240 Watts /400 VA,Input 230V /Output 230V
I'm looking at this product to protect external devices - external hard drives, monitor etc and it would be fine for this.
I'd probably put anything non-essential (e.g. monitor) on the surge-protect rather than UPS side and then swap plugs over if triggered to shut things down.
What's missing from this UPS is a USB port to let you inform connected items that the power has gone, and then as the battery reserve drains.