Intel 4 Port Gigabit Copper Server/Workstation PCI Express Adaptor LP/Full OEM
4 Port Intel I350-T4 Gigabit Network Card RJ-45, Copper, PCI-e x4, OEM
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£129.98|
|Total inc. interest:||£140.02|
Purchase Rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 26th Nov To 30th Nov
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
4 Port Gigabit Copper Server Adaptor
The new Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350 family builds on Intel’s history of excellence in Ethernet products. Intel continues its market leadership with this new generation of PCIe* gigabit Ethernet (GbE) network adapters. Built with the bridgeless Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350, these adapters represent the next step in the GbE networking evolution for the enterprise and data center by introducing new levels of performance through industry-leading enhancements for both virtualisation and iSCSI unified networking environments. This new family of adapters also includes new power management technologies, such as energy-efficient Ethernet and direct memory access coalescing.
• Halogen-free quad-port Gigabit Ethernet adapter with copper interface
• Innovative power management features including Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and DMA Coalescing for increased efficiency and reduced power consumption
• Flexible I/O virtualisation for port partitioning and quality of service (QoS) of up to 32 virtual ports
• Scalable iSCSI performance delivering cost-effective SAN connectivity
• High-performing bridgeless design supporting PCI Express* Gen 2.1 5GT/s
• Reliable and proven Gigabit Ethernet technology from Intel Corporation.
• RJ-45 Copper connectors & Cables.
• PCI Express* 2.0 5 GT/s Lane x4 Lane Interface.
• Quad (4) Port.
• Low Profile and Full Supported Flot Height/s.
• Intelligent Offloads Supported.
• Intel® Virtualisation Technology (Intel® VT) for Connectivity: On-chip QoS and traffic management, flexible port partitioning, Virtual Machine Device queues (VMDq), PCI-SIG* SR-IOV-capable.
• iSCSI and NFS Storage over Ethernet Supported.
• Intel® Ethernet Power Management Support.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan OEM
- 0871 472 4747