3m 4K Ultra HD DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter Cable
Astonishing picture quality
This adapter cable ensures you can maintain an astonishing 4K picture quality, four times the resolution of 1080p, when converting DisplayPort to HDMI. The adapter is also backward-compatible with lower-resolution displays and video sources. With support for high-definition resolutions of 1080p and 720p, you can future-proof your existing setup for 4K video.
For the simplest and most discreet installation, this DP to HDMI adapter connects directly from your DisplayPort video source to the HDMI port on your display. It doesn't need a power source, unlike some converter dongles that require active power and separate bulky video cabling.
With a built-in DP to HDMI adapter, this 3 m cable delivers a direct connection that eliminates the need for additional adapters, ensuring a tidy, professional installation. Plus, because the cable is 3 meters (10 feet) in length, the cable is ideal when connecting your computer to a display that's further away than a standard 6 ft. (2 m) cable. Features • Astonishing video quality with support for video resolutions up to 4K at 30 Hz.
• Reduce clutter with a compact 3 m (10 ft.) adapter cable.
• Avoid the hassle of converters that require additional cabling and power adapters with a plug-and-play cable adapter.
• Supports HDMI 4K @ 30 Hz.
• Plug-and-play installation.
• No power adapter required.
• Connect a DisplayPort computer to an HDMI display at your classroom desk or workstation.
• Use in your boardroom or office workstations for installations requiring 3 m (10 ft.) of cable.
• Install in your home workstation to make your DisplayPort computer compatible with your HDMI display.
• Connect your DP video source to a 4K HDMI display.
|Type||DisplayPort to HDMI Adaptor Cable|
|Specification||DP 1.2 to HDMI 1.4 Passive Adaptor ([email protected])|
|Connector From||DisplayPort (Male)|
|Connector To||HDMI (Male)|
|Connector Features||Straight Connector|
|Cable Features||Passive Adaptor|
|Total Weight||124 g|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 12th Sep 2017
Personal Computers (PCs) connect up to peripherals and displays through myriad of cabling. Some of those names and standards will be familiar to you, such as USB or HDMI, others may not, and these can include standards such as Thunderbolt and DisplayPort. The purpose of this TekSpek is to illuminate and educate users into the different types of cables and standards used in the PC ecosystem.