StarTech 3ft HDMI to VGA active adapter converter cable
3ft StarTech HDMI to VGA Active adapter converter cable – 1920x1200
By DPD On 20th Dec 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The HD2VGAMM3 3ft HDMI® to VGA converter cable lets you connect your HDMI equipped Chromebook™, laptop or desktop to a VGA monitor or projector, with no additional adapters or cables required.
The converter cable saves you the hassle of combining an HDMI to VGA adapter with a bulky VGA cable by providing an end-to-end solution for connecting your digital HDMI computer to your VGA monitor or projector.
Unlike most HDMI to VGA adapters which require a power outlet to convert the video signal, the HD2VGAMM3 doesn’t need external power in most installations. To work with Mac computers where extra power is needed, the HD2VGAMM3 features an optional integrated USB power source (USB cable not included), which makes connecting a display to your desktop or workstation that much easier, if additional power is required.
In the past, converting digital HDMI to analog VGA was a difficult and expensive task. Now, you can avoid upgrade costs by connecting your HDMI video source to your existing VGA monitor or projector using the HD2VGAMM3. Plus, because the adapter cable supports video resolutions up to 1920x1200 or 1080p, you can rest assured you can use your existing VGA display while maintaining high-definition video quality.
The HD2VGAMM3 converter cable delivers a precise 3ft connection that eliminates the clutter of excess cable length and ensures a tidy, professional installation. For longer installations, we also offer a 6 ft HDMI to VGA cable(HD2VGAMM6) and a 10 ft HDMI to VGA cable(HD2VGAMM10), enabling you to choose the right cable length for your installation needs.
Please note: Digitally encrypted content from the HDMI video source will not be displayed.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• Reduce clutter in your classroom or workstation with a precise-fitting 3-foot cable connecting your HDMI computer to your VGA display.
• Hassle-free installation with cable-style adapter enabling you to connect your HDMI source directly to a VGA display with no additional video cable required.
• Repurpose an existing or spare VGA display to work with your HDMI computer. Features • Reduce clutter with a short 3ft adapter cable.
• Avoid the hassle of additional adapters or cables with a built-in cable connecting an HDMI video source directly to a VGA monitor or projector.
• Save upgrade costs by connecting your HDMI computer directly to a VGA monitor or projector.
• Supports video resolutions up to 1920x1200 / 1080p.
• Adapter and cable in one, with 1x male HDMI connector and 1x male VGA connector.
• Plug-and-play installation.
• Connect an HDMI computer to the VGA monitor at your classroom desk or workstation.
• Use in your boardroom or office workstations for installations requiring 3 feet of cable.
• Install in your home workstation to make your HDMI computer compatible with your VGA monitor.
|Connector From||HDMI (A) Male|
|Connector To||VGA (Male)|
|Total Weight||77 g|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months