Seagate 300GB 15K rpm 2.5" Enterprise SAS HDD/Hard Drive ST300MX0012
300GB Seagate ST300MX0012 Enterprise Performance 15K, 2.5" HDD, SAS 12Gb/s, 15000rpm, 128MB Cache, with TurboBoost
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Maximum Performance with TurboBoost Technology
Seagate Enterprise Performance 15K HDDs kick performance into a higher gear with TurboBoost-enhanced cache models:
• Accelerates I/O operations and optimises response times (up to 20× over base drive models) completing more transactions faster, even during peak demand.
• Uses traditional NAND and advanced algorithms to promote hot data and achieve performance improvement (up to 3× over base drive models) in real life workloads.
• Delivers more predictable performance while protecting data from corruption due to unexpected power loss.
12Gb/s SAS Enterprise HDDs Are Perfect for:
• Building high-performance servers that host warm and hot data in the most demanding application environments.
• Reducing latencies for significantly faster, predictable response times.
• Creating blade, rack or tower servers to host transaction-based applications.
• Delivering solutions for power- and space-constrained data centres.
• Upgrading systems for increased data security and easy drive retirement.
• Transitioning from legacy 3.5-inch systems to more efficient 2.5-inch solutions.
• Improving TCO by minimising system complexity and reducing operating costs.
• High-performance Tier 1 enterprise servers.
• Blade, rack and tower servers hosting transaction-based applications.
• Power- and space-constrained data centres.
• Compliance and data security initiatives. Features • Stores twice the amount of Tier 1 data over previous generation, without increasing drive count, in 2.5-inch form factor.
• TurboBoost-enhanced cache model.
• Enables faster transaction processing, which can result in increased revenue generation and improved customer satisfaction.
• Latest 12Gb/s SAS interface for improved scalability.
• Industry’s highest MTBF at 2.0M hours.
• Support for all drive formats, including 512 Native, 512 Emulation and 4K Native.
• Provides up to 18% improvement in SDR performance over prior generation.
• SAS-based Protection Information (PI) helps protect against inadvertent data change.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months