Aten VM0202H 2x2 4K HDMI Matrix Switch
2x2 Aten VM0202H 4K HDMI Matrix Switch, 4096 x 2160, 2x HDMI In/ 2x HDMI Out, EDID Expert, HDCP 1.4, RS-232, IR Remote
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£193.49|
|Total inc. interest:||£208.46|
Purchase Rate: 21.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 21.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 18th Oct
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Ideal for Managing Content Across 2 Displays
The VM0202H is a compact 2 x 2 matrix switch compatible with HDMI source and display devices. Any input can be routed to any output, reducing the need for you to move devices or cables when displaying content from different HDMI sources on different outputs. It is ideal for meeting rooms and classrooms, as well as any venue where you need to switch between 2 different video sources on different displays.
Stunning Video Quality with 4K
Featuring support for up to [email protected] (4:2:0) resolutions, the VM0202H delivers brilliant video quality with amazing detail.
Multiple Control Options for Easy Operation
The VM0202H offers both manual and remote control options to make your operations easy. You can switch inputs to outputs and adjust audio settings manually through front panel pushbuttons. For remote control, simply plug-n-play the IR receiver and the corresponding IR remote. In addition, you can even integrate VM0202H with your preferred control interface via RS-232.
• Connects 2 HDMI sources to any 2 HDMI displays
• HDMI (3D, Deep Color, 4k); HDCP 1.4 Compatible
• Supports computer and video resolutions up to 4K
• Max. Data Rate 10.2 Gbps (3.4 Gbps Per Lane)
• Supports long distance transmission at a distance up to 15 meters
• Multiple Control Methods- system management via front panel push buttons, IR remote and RS- 232 control
• Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) allows interconnected HDMI devices to communicate and respond to one remote control
• EDID Expert™ — Selects optimum EDID settings for smooth power- up, high- quality display and use of the best video resolution across different screens
• Supports ATEN’s Lock Pro™ HDMI cable lock for securing HDMI cable connections
• All- metal casing
• Firmware upgradable
• Rack mountable
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 08448 158923